Flying Over Paris & Sacre Coeur Garden -2 Bdr Elevator - Calm
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 18 apartment description
This exceptional apartment, recently refurbished, is a perfect base to visit Montmartre and the Paris city. Located on the 6th floor (elevator) of a nice art deco building, it offers a wonderful view over Paris and the Sacre Coeur church. The location is perfect, 2 mn walking from the Sacre-Coeur and 2mn from the subway Abbesses and the lively Montmartre center. 5 guests may sleeps in the 2 bedrooms. The apt is super calm as the building is never surrounded by a street.
One enters the apartment in a large entrance including a very large closet to store luggage :
• Left on the front wall one enters the living room : the first thing to do is to sit on the nice leather sofa and enjoy the view over Paris ! On the balcony, the view is incredible, wherever one turns on see either Paris, the Sacre Coeur garden or the Sacre Coeur itself. Unique !
• Opposite of the sofa, a dinner table fits for 4 to 8 (it unfolds) and a large TV screen.
• The fully equipped kitchen is inside the living room and offers a large bar. Dinner on the bar is easy.
• The 1st bedroom is located on the courtyard side. It has a larger than queen size double bed and a small marble table with a chair.
• The 2nd bedroom offers a double bed as well as an extra single bed often used a sofa. This bedroom as a small balcony with same view as the living room.
• On the left wall are located the 2 entrances of the bathroom and toilets. Bathroom offers a bath with shower and a window on the back side courtyard.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. Moreover, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• Montmartre is a village within Paris: it combines the atmosphere of an ancient village with trendy shops and fabulous restaurants. Many artists and movie stars live in the district.
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre-Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15- 20 minutes from Abbesses.
Keywords: montmartre, sacre-coeur, sacre coeur, family, design, 2 bedrooms, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable, Moulin rouge, galette, elevator, safe, painters, artists, Picasso, garden, view
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Monument View
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Really a nice and cosy apartment with a spectacular view of Sacre Coeur and Paris. We enjoyed the stay and the neigborhood is fantastic with easy access to the rest of Paris. Only thing we missed was directions to nearest larger supermarket and aircon in the bedroom would have been nice. We might book again if going to Paris with our family of 4.
- Guest Gitte (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Date of stay 07/05/13
- Review Submitted 07/16/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
Couldn't wish for more
Couldn't wish for more
The apartment was perfect!....it was everything I had hoped it to be....romantic, stunning view of sacre coeur, conveniently located, clean...with ample towels and crisp linens.... I would most definitely stay again as well as recommend to friends and family...it was a lovely experience...thank you so very much. Warmest regards, G. B. North Carolina USA
- Guest BusyBee (NC/USA)
- Date of stay 11/15/12
- Review Submitted 11/22/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
Great Time in Paris
Great Time in Paris
Truly an excellent apartment. Great location and great views. Montmartre is our favorite neighborhood -- artists and neat restaurants. Beds and living room were very comfortable. Easy walking distance to several metro stops. In Beau's customer service was excellent. Best trip to Paris out of 10 trips
- Guest Mike (Germany)
- Date of stay 07/17/12
- Review Submitted 11/14/12
Recommended for: Families with young children.
italian 2+ 3 children
italian 2+ 3 children
great location, we were 8 days ago, and we felt really at home, but with the most beautiful view of Paris. apartment quiet, clean, with every comfort, the presence of a meter (anverse) at 100 meters and several grocery stores within a radius of 50 meters. we were fine.excellent transaction with handler, accurate, timely and helpful, we recommend it to everyone italian posizione magnifica , siamo stati 8 giorni , e ci siamo sentiti veramente come a casa , ma con la più bella vista di parigi.appartamento silenzioso , pulito , con ogni confort , presenza di metro (anverse) a 100 metri e diversi negozi di alimentari nel raggio di 50 metri.siamo stati benissimo. ottima la transazione col gestore , preciso , puntuale e disponibile , lo consigliamo a tutti
- Guest David (Italy)
- Date of stay 07/01/12
- Review Submitted 09/04/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
Our family really enjoyed our stay in paris, the appartment was in a great location fantastic veiws of Paris and Sacre coeur and had everthing that we required and more .Atmosphere around the Montmartre area was great. Thanks again for your helpful service.
- Guest Alan (USA)
- Date of stay 06/27/12
- Review Submitted 08/16/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with teenagers, tourists without a car.
Guest comment entered by manager
This apartment was the perfect place for a brief stay in Paris: recently refurbished, light, well equipped, and in the heart of a wonderful neighborhood. The InBeauParis staffs were extremely helpful and contributed to the over-all positive experience. Patrick
- Guest Patrick
- Date of stay 05/09/10
- Review Submitted 07/20/11
From €120/night .. €845/week .. €2300/month .. 5 night minimum on all rentals Rates depend on Season listed below and number of guests if applicable Low Season ... Jan-Feb-Nov / Mid Season ... Mar-Aug High Season .. Apr-Jul/Sep/Oct/end Dec Christmas season - 3 weeks High season rates - 1 Low season rate We are open to rate discussion based on specific situations Mid term rentals up to 3 month acceptable
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The fantastic view over Paris from the balcony.
- Primary: E-mail strongly preferred - Fast & Detailled answer - Click on 'Submit'
- Secondary: PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS FOR OUR REPLIES We answer all mails within 24H max
- Tertiary: +33 1 82 52 25 80 Please remind Paris is 9h ahead of California
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room area with wooden floor offers a leather sofa with view over Paris
Montmartre - Open Kitchen is fully equipped – Quick dinner on bar is possi
Living room, dining area offers sitting from 4 to 8 (table may be extended)
Montmartre - 1st Bedroom - Double bed
2nd Bedroom with double bed. (A single bed has been added right of the window)
2nd bedroom view over Paris
Montmartre - Bathroom with traditional ceramic tiles, window, bathtub and sink
Front view over Paris from the balcony !.- Apt is on 6th Floor with elevator
Building view up the 10 stairs from the street leading to the Sacre-Coeur
The Sacre Coeur is 2mn from the apartment
View of the 'Sacre Coeur' from a nearby street
The famous Restaurant La Maison Rose
Montmartre - Living room offers an open kitchen and bar
Kitchen sink, stove and oven
Montmartre - 1st Bedroom, courtyard side, offers a double bed by the window
Montmartre - 1st Bedroom office area.
2nd bedroom double bed
Entrance area is large. Left 1st bedroom, right living room
Montmartre - Left view from balcony shows Sacre-Coeur !
Montmartre - Right view over Paris from balcony
Montmartre - Art deco design elevator
'Le Sancerre' Bar Rue des Abbesses
The famous Restaurant Cabaret Le lapin Agile
Montmartre - The famous Restaurant Du Moulin
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 11, 2013