Amazing and Peaceful Rockford Bay Cabin
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rockford Bay cabin description
Escape to beautiful Rockford Bay inside a renovated two bedroom, two full bathrooms plus powder room, 3-level cabin on the water.
- Main floor comprises a beautiful kitchen, living/kithen bar area with vaulted ceiling, large floor-to-ceiling windows, gas fireplace,new living room sofas and Pella sliding glass doors to deck overlooking water. The deck also wraps around the west side of the cabin that outdoor dining and a gas fire pit await you for entertaining guests under the stary nights.
- Lower level includes a large master bedroom with beautiful water view, and full bathroom with large shower with multiple shower heads. Bathroom also has a convienient laundry area.
- Upstairs is a private guest room with a full bath and private entrance.
The cabin has indoor and outdoor sound system. Across the bay from Shooter's and Blackrock Golf Resort.
The cabin also features a new large Trex dock with Adirondack chairs, and use of two kayaks to cruise the bay and the creek (a must for bird viewing). The dock is in deep water which is easy for large boats and great swimming.
The shoreline has an area with a fire pit for small gathering to star gaze late at night.
Located inside the peaceful no-wake zone in Rockford Bay.
Cabin has private driveway for two cars.
Keywords: Rockford bay, no wake zone, peaceful, shooters, great location, coeur d'alene lake
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), bunk bed (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- This cabin was recently remodeled
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Mobile Phone
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Rent this place NOW!!!
Rent this place NOW!!!
I absolutely loved this place. The title is exactly right "beautiful and peaceful". The water is so clean and the view impossible to beat. It is on a very quiet stretch of the bay and you can easily swim across and back. It is not far from a wonderful creek so you can go kayaking.we have seen beavers, moose, blue osprey, wild turkeys and more. As Arnold would say "I will be back". This is a must see and a must rent!
- Guest Tom (Washington, dc)
- Date of stay 07/27/09
- Review Submitted 06/24/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Thanks for the nice review. I am glad your stay at the cabin was memorable. We have recently re-built our dock so it is even larger than before bing able to handle a 24' boat. Please come back anytime!
I rented this adorable cabin for three weeks. My family and many friends came to spend time and everyone enjoyed the peace and quiet of this beautiful spot. I have been home 5 days now and miss the lake. I hope to go back next summer.
- Guest Judy (Idaho)
- Date of stay 07/02/10
- Review Submitted 07/26/10
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Guest comment entered by owner
We had a fantastic time swimming, fishing, boating and just relaxing on the deck.
- Guest Tom
- Date of stay 07/03/09
- Review Submitted 05/30/10
May, Jun and Sep .. $1,600/Week Jul-Aug .......... $1,950/Week Monthly or Seasonal Rental Available as well $1,000 Refundable Security Deposit to hold reservation at time of reservation $125 Non-Refundable Cleaning Deposit.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Spokane International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 195 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Shooters Marina at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: BlackRock, Gozzer Ranch, Coeur d'Alene Resort, at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Shooters Marina, Beverly's, Cedars at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
Why the Owner Chose Rockford Bay:
I choose Rockford Bay for my vacation rental because of it is so close to Couer d'Alene and Spokane. In addition, Rockford Bay is one of the premier bays on Lake Coeur d'Alene because of its beauty and accessibility to all parts of the Lake. This cabin is in the no-wake zone that is extra special since it is very quiet and no boat traffic noise.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
We enjoy just hanging out on the deck and dock, going for hikes or mountain biking, kayaking around the Bay or up the small creek or boating on the Lake or up to Harrison and the CDA River.
- Primary: (509) 370-2179 (Washington, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 13, 2013