It Doesn't Get Better Than This! - Vip #2046 - 7th Night Free
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Treasure Cay condo description
*** Stay 6 nights get the 7th night FREE***
We are delighted to present our front-line Bahama Beach Club condominium positioned close to the water´s edge. Uniquely, it offers stunning unrivaled double aspect views of the white sands and sparkling turquoise sea of Treasure Cay Beach. Not only does it offer a private screened lanai but also there are sliding doors and balconies in both the Master Bedroom and Dining Area which open to island breezes and unsurpassed vistas of the Bahamian Sea.
Located in the new section of the Bahama Beach Club complex, unit 2046 is decorated in fresh, natural, light and elegant tones to complement the views, perfectly creating a stress-free atmosphere to enhance your relaxing stay with us.
For your comfort and convenience, this spacious, luxury condo rental includes a fully-equipped kitchen, Cable TV, FREE & Unlimited in-room Long Distance calling to the USA & Canada, FREE high speed wireless internet, a laundry and FREE use of water sports equipment. Two Restaurants on property, plus more dining, shops, a marina and groceries are within walking distance.
The Bahama Beach Club resort provides the class of service expected at a lavish Bahamas condo rental, and the space and privacy of a vacation home. Bahama Beach Club has taken great lengths to ensure your privacy by limiting the number of condo units to four per building.
Surrounded by vegetation, lush gardens of sweet jasmine amid a landscaped paradise, this condo has glorious views of the sea, sand, and the prodigal green layers of the Bahamian tropics. During your stay, enjoy fresh, cross-ventilating island breezes or relax in the comfort of whisper-quiet central air conditioning. Our rental condo is the ideal romantic hideaway, or the ideal retreat for family and friends to gather after a day of activities. Children are most welcome.
- 1650 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance:
- Computer Available:
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View
- Not Necessary
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Duty Free Shops
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Two Great Restaurants at the Resort! Seaside, fireside dining make for an unforgettable experience at Bahama Beach Club The lulling sounds of crashing waves and a crackling fire, the view of the sun giving its last hurrah before diving into the ocean and the scent of the freshest catch of the day are all a part of the daily culinary experience at the Bahama Beach Club in Treasure Cay, Abaco. While each of the resort’s condominium-styled suites are fully equipped with spacious kitchens, the hotel’s exquisite eateries, friendly staff and ‘go-with-the-flow’ reservation style continues to the be the center of attention. “Customers and guests can get good food and decent customer service almost anywhere. What sets us apart is the degree to which our staff is willing to go above and beyond to be exceptional,” said Jerry Sternstein, Director of Catering at the Bahama Beach Club. “We develop a genuine relationship with our guests, learning what they like and when they plan to return the next year, taking our dining experience far beyond the menu.” Pool Bar A tiered dining area surrounding one of the resort’s main pools includes a daiquiri bar, beach deck and fire pit. The Pool Bar’s menu is diversified with big emphasis on Bahamian favorites, especially conch done five different ways: chowder, fritters, salad, cracked and grilled. The all-Bahamian team of chefs take tremendous pride in their native recipes while fusing that same local flavor into 8-ounce angus burgers and fish tacos with freshly caught Bahamian snapper or grouper. The bar serves as a welcoming oasis to sunbathers flanking the pool, with bartenders using a special secret recipe to make Bahama Mamas that keep guests coming back for more. Pavilion Just steps from the water, the open air Pavilion offers the perfect spot to mingle with other guests and share tales of the day's adventures, refreshing beverages and mouth-watering dishes. The magnificent glass-enclosed deck features natural slate floors, pecky cedar ceilings and fans and a deck that takes you right out to the beach and fire pit. The Pavilion is open for dinner six days a week with a loose closing policy that ensures that the guests are fully satisfied before the kitchen retires. Themed dinners occur a few nights of the week, with an authentic Italian menu on Wednesdays and a “Steak Under The Stars” Friday touting a 10-ounce filet mignon, 16-ounce New York strip and a 16-ounce Ribeye all flown in from select US distributors. Like its more casual sibling, the Pavilion’s beach deck and fire pit is the perfect setting for a romantic dinner, with gentle ocean breeze passing through and the sound of waves breaking in the short distance. Exceptional Service As if the ambiance and menu weren’t enough, service at the resort often outshines everything else. The Bahama Beach Club has received a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence award. The accolade, which honors hospitality excellence, is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor and is extended to qualifying businesses worldwide....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Daily Housekeeping Service Available -or- Departure cleaning fee additional
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
A 20% deposit is required when you book your reservation. Full payment is due 21 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations and reservation changes within 21 days of arrival date are subject to a 3 night penalty.
NOTE: Cancellations during the Christmas, New Year’s, Easter and July 4th Independence Holiday periods are subject to a 7 night penalty and full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Tax Rate 16%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Treasure Cay International (TCB) at 6 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Green Turtle Ferry at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Treasure Cay 18 Hole Championship Golf Course at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
- Primary: +1 (800) 284-0382 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: +1 (561) 337-7978 1-561-337-7978
- Tertiary: +1242 365-8500
- Fax: +1242 365-8501
Links to more information:
VIP #2046: Corner Unit - Only 100 feet to the beach and ocean!
The far right building, second floor, right side, corner closest to the beach.
'One of the 10 best beaches in the WORLD!'
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, March 03, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.