Your Choice @ Heart of 7mile Privacy: Groundfloor or Beachfront Spectacular
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Seven Mile Beach condo description
FOR YOUR PERFECT CARIBBEAN HOLIDAY - at the most central location -
with all the simple luxury and ktranquility, quiet, privacy, convenience, style and beauty -
TurtleFish Haven & HoneyMoon Haven are
@ THE ABSOLUTE HEART OF SEVEN MILE BEACH!
+MORE FEATURES, SERVICES & VALUE;
++A FAMILY-FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
+++OUR 3 DECADES OF OWNER KNOWLEDGE
++++CONVENIENT PROXIMITY TO EVERY FEATURE YOU DESIRE
+++++GUARANTEED HONEST ACCURACY OF EVERY STATEMENT WE MAKE REGARDING OUR OFFERING......no rude surprises on arrival as to the quality of our accommodations,
- the beauty and expansive luxury of our beach,
- the proximity of our convenient services, or
- our commitment to your enjoyment!
= A MOST MEMORABLE HOLIDAY
This is our second home. We take great pride in introducing & guiding our guests with a personalised Welcome Letter + Cayman Attractions Binder to enhance your Cayman experience with the best info possible. No middle man! - We deal direct! With quality service that only our commitment to Cayman can offer
.....including insider information regarding Cayman features, attractions and amenities;
mobile phones for your use anywhere on Island; discounted car rentals and much, much more!
Why pay more for a small, cramped hotel room
when you can have your very own private, spacious condominium with all amenities for less?
Bring your family or easily share TurtleFish Haven and/or HoneyMoon Haven with another couple or couples.
We guarantee enough space and activity to entertain and tire out even the most energetic of youngsters!
LOCATION! CONVENIENCE! COMFORT!
We are the single MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION on Grand Cayman: on pristine GALLEON BEACH between the Ritz-Carlton & Westin Resort. They argue over who has the central location on Seven Mile Beach… our answer: YES!
We now offer TWO outstanding condo units.... HoneyMoon Haven hangs right over the beach so close to our balcony that you can actually hear the water lapping at the shore; TurtleFish Haven is set back conveniently on the ground floor with a large double patio - direct access across our lawn to our incomparable beach. Both TurtleFish and HoneyMoon Havens feature an exceptional level of privacy along with OceanFront/View. And both have the largest interior space in our complex due to our extensive remodeling.
Until we can get to the necessary task of adding an additional listing, we will offer both from this page, with outstanding discounted prices on both and the same unexcelled service and information source to make your vacation the very best you've ever had. We guarantee that! So our calendar will not specifically reflect any given unit's availability.... Just call us to sort out which is available for any specific dates and which best meets your desired accommodation.
ADD TO THAT ALL THE SINGULAR FEATURES OF OUR GROUNDFLOOR VILLA, with its unique 45-degree layout to afford maximum privacy along with stunning beach & sea views...plus our direct access to our naturally shaded beach!
CONVENIENCE? For virtually every need, just a short walk away to five shopping centers and over a dozen restaurants! Renting a car is definitely optional! But even that is easy with us!
COMFORT? Our unique TurtleFish Haven offer AFFORDABLE LUXURY with the LARGEST TWO-BEDROOM configuration, providing a spacious environment appealing to the most discriminating taste. Eliminating interior walls & kitchen closet created our exclusive open floor plan living area. Double patios from both livingroom and bedroom to the lawn leading to the beach only enhances your indoor/outdoor access pleasure. You relax on light, comfortable rattan furniture and plush cushions in a spacious eating area. We have three flat-screen TVs, WIFI, snorkeling gear and more.
Whether you are viewing the sea from the master suite super king bed, breakfasting on the patio or just lounging around in our unique Cayman rattan rockers - yes, the sea is visible right across our lawn and beach - you are guaranteed a stress-free and tranquil environment that refreshes your soul and renews your spirit.
We specialise in assisting our guests by answering every question before you arrive - so you can enjoy every minute of your precious time with us at either Haven.
Our location is on the largest courtyard lawn in our complex so you pay less even though you have direct beach views and access from our ground floor exits from both master suite and living room.
And, of course, we have central air, are fully furnished and equipped for your stay, disability accessible, and are inspected and approved annually by The Cayman Islands Hotel Licensing Board.
What more can you ask?
SIMPLY PUT, TurtleFish Haven AND HoneyMoon Haven are the very best value condos on all of Seven Mile Beach! HoneyMoon Haven is the most private condo in the entire complex with no other unit above or on either side! And we delight in making your visit even more friendly, comfortable & rewarding with our Welcoming Letter and Attractions Binder in the condo! INTRODUCTIONS to just about any local product or service offered on Island are available to our guests as well...we've been here for decades! This includes (but certainly not limited to) real property or business services info, how to do CUBA (Easy!) or exotic watersports!
BUT IF YOUR GOAL is to just spend a whole week relaxing in the shade of our Casuarinas whilst generating a marvelous tan on the broadest and deepest part of Seven Mile Beach… well, we offer that in abundance, on the most stunningly beautiful, protected section of pristine Seven Mile Beach.
ALL this make Our Havens at Galleon Beach's centrally located beachfront a most memorable location for your best holiday ever!
And our SPECTACULAR and MEMORABLE signature sunsets come at no additional cost!
SPECIAL NOTE OF WARNING:
IMPORTANT SECURITY MESSAGE TO ALL OUR PROSPECTIVE GUESTS:
*. (Sorry, Friends, but we've been compromised this past year and only wish to help you better understand both your need for security and our concern for your safety)
*. 'HACKING' or 'PHISHING' - resulting in scamming, identity theft, and defrauding travelers - is on the increase. Before you read any of our beautifully descriptive message or marvelous reviews, PLEASE read the following warning message VERY CAREFULLY for your own protection:
1. CONFIRM to YOUR satisfaction that you are dealing DIRECTLY with us. We have no intermediary management and deal DIRECTLY with each and every one of our guests.
2. TELEPHONE contact numbers are the best way to ensure that you actually speak to us. Your message should include the best times for us to call you. Without a phone contact number, we have no choice but to contact you initially via secure eaddress, which can take additional time and result in delays and our acceptance of another offer. Scammers don't want to converse by phone, as it increases their risk of exposure for the frauds they are perpetrating; they don't know us and they do not have all the private information about our property... and if their phone ID is exposed, so are they!
3. NEVER agree to send money by wire. PERIOD! Defrauders depend mostly on wire transfers to instantly steal your money. We will NEVER ask you to wire money to us, and we will gladly provide you whatever bona fides you need to be certain of the security of your transaction with us.
4. Even more obviously, NEVER pay in cash. You will receive email confirmation from us of your payment arrival as soon as it arrives.
5. NEVER send personal identity information, especially copies of your passport or driver's license, to anyone purporting to represent us. We have no need for that information, and it can only be used to further hack into your private life.
6. ALWAYS confirm with us any transaction to YOUR satisfaction BEFORE sending money.
Unfortunately, responsibility for protecting both renters and property owners & managers ultimately depends on you and on us.
Finally, GET TO KNOW US! We have no interest in sharing our lovely TurtleFish or HoneyMoon Havens with anyone we would not want as guests in our home! We will be happy to provide you our references, and please do not feel offended if we request the same. We truly wish for you to have the best holiday ever, and are more than willing to go the extra mile to ensure that occurs. That is why we send every one of our guests an extensive Welcome Letter to provide them with ten pages of information on local Cayman attractions, features, services and ideas to enhance your holiday experience.
Now, on to the good stuff!
- On floor 1
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 modern tiled with full showers, storage cosmetics
- Activity guide with recommendations Convenient to THREE shopping areas withiin walking distance, Expanded interior redesign with native coral rock wall, World-class dining and shopping, Discounts to local attractions, Private introductions to local amenities and services, Guaranteed family-friendly environment...moreless
- CD Player
- Music Library:
Satellite / Cable:
Satellite TV includes HBO, STARZ, all 4 networks out of New York City, CNN, BBC America, Weather Channel, as well as specialty adult (Lifetime, A&E, Food, RCMMovie, ESPN, Lifetime, E!, Comedy) and children's programming (Disney, Nickelodeon, Carton, SPEED) as well as local Cayman channel 24, amongst others...moreless
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Located just across the road from The Falls, with Governor's Square another block to the north and The Strand a block south beyond the Ritz; with a Supermarket, a dozen restaurants ...and more....moreless
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
We provide guests with a convenient pre-paid local mobile phone to use and carry with you on Island, asking only that you 'top it up' at Foster's for next guest use. Local phone for use anywhere on Island...moreless
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Pirate's Weeks & Thanksgiving
Nov 7 - Dec 14, 2014
5 night min stay
Christmas & New Year's
Dec 15 - Jan 4, 2015
4 night min stay
Winter HI Season
Jan 5 - Apr 15, 2015
5 night min stay
Apr 19 - Aug 23, 2015
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 13%
We mail keys to guests well in advance of arrival unless we are on Island. As soon as booking is confirmed, we send contact info for discounted auto rentals immediately upon request. Our Welcoming Introduction Letter is sent by email after full payment is received. Questions regarding any aspect of guest interest shall be answered at any time. When in Cayman, our access number is 321.338.8752
Deposit of US$500 - $1500 upon commitment, to be applied entirely to booking - by check or draft payable to our management company WPV. Half of remaining booking cost paid as per agreement 90-120 days before a arrival with final payment 60 days prior to arrival to include remaining half PLUS the DOT Hospitality Fee and any applicable security deposit.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Sunning, Tanning, Lazing, Loafing, Shell Hunting, Boating, Turtle Farm, Sting Ray City, Swimming with the Dolphins, Havana Cigars, Sunday Brunching, Hiking, Gourmet Eating, Local Delicacies, Fresh Fish daily, ...... much,much more
About the owner: * Not the newest, largest, most opulent nor most expensive complex, we chose this property for its unexcelled location, remarkable convenience, superb design and easiest access to the beach. * VILLAS OF THE GALLEON (VoG) to this day remain the best value for money on Seven Mile Beach compared with any of the 51 other condo properties along SMB. * Having been completely renovated after Hurricane Ivan, we have the highest approval and return visit ratings of all 52 Seven Mile Beach properties! * We offer our guests the comfort of our friendly setting, convenience of our superior location, and our personal attention to your every holiday wish. * Working diligently to keep our costs under control, we pass savings on to our guests. * And we respect our guests' privacy whilst being available to provide information and services as needed. * Having been a part of Caymanian community for so long, we have a wealth of knowledge as to where to go, what to do, and just how to maximize your Cayman experience. * We love and appreciate this Island culture; most of our friends are Caymanian. * Husband Bob is a former officer of Rotary International, and is proudly active in local Rotary service projects on Island. We offer a special discount to ALL service club members (Uncle Warren was a Lions' Governor, so we know the relationship well!). Bob's brother also is a Rotary PDG. * Wife Ann Marie is a former Head Start programme supervisor and Early Childhood college instructor. * An experienced property manager, she can be counted on for extensive knowledge of all products, crafts, services and the best buys here in Cayman. * If you want to economize and not rent a car, we provide helpful hints as to how to best explore the island and take full advantage of the public transit system. Public mini-buses (US$2.50 per person) run every few minutes up and down West Bay Road from Turtle Farm & Hell to George Town, and are convenient and fun.
Why the Owner Chose Seven Mile Beach:
* Viewing the sea from our master suite superking bed -and the living room! OR, just sitting on the deck of the third floor where you can hear the soothing sound of the sea lapping at the shore. * Breakfast on the patio, then walking right onto the beach across the lawn * The shade of our lovely casuarina pines * Enjoying the antics of the ching-chings * Our very own rare banana orchid * Stunning gardens *This is our true retreat from the cares of the world in a stress-free environment *For our daughters - a safe, world-class holiday location *Amenities & facilities are endless and oh-so-conveniently located near us! *Villas of the Galleon is on the finest part of the Beach, centrally located to just about any service or attraction you might desire whilst on holiday within easy walking distance - We are super fortunate in our choice of location *The center of the beach never diminishes: sand torn from the north end of the beach by Nor'wester storms is deposited on the south end, and vice versa... in either case, we generally receive sand from both storm directions *Snorkeling begins right off our shore *Only 350 yards up the beach in front of Governor’s House is Governor’s Reef - easily accessible to entire families, regardless of age *And Beachcomber Reef is 400 yards to the South *Other terrific snorkeling locations are just two miles up AND down the beach at Cemetery & Pageant Reefs *Up at Northwest Point we have the fascinating Turtle Farm complex which features gigantic tortoises, breeding facilities, and turtles of all ages +Visit the collection of Caymanian birds in the aviary Is that enough? FOR A REALLY UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE? - even to engaging a luxurious Rolls-Royce from another friend, retired owner of one of the Island's most notable restaurants. As one of the Island's truly unique personalities he is a joy to know - can you imagine a more valuable honeymoon gift than HoneyMoon Haven or TurtleFish Haven as a special anniversary or birthday pleasure?
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Want to know about our unique Cayman history? * Our diverse communities? * Where to snorkel our incomparable reefs, dive, fish? * Where to find native artwork & crafts? * Where to go caving, turtling, to the Agricultural Center & Saturday AM fresh fruit & vegetable market? * Or view local community projects in South Sound, Prospect, Savannah, Newlands, Lower Valley, Bodden Town, Frank Sound, East End, Old Man Bay, North Side or Rum Point? We know them ALL! * Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Cove on North Sound? * Or visit one of Cayman’s best-kept secrets - the Ugland Motor Museum? A surprisingly comprehensive attraction of over 50 of the world’s great automobiles, including the first car ever brought to Cayman - a 1914 Cadillac...As you enter the lobby is the world's first manufactured motor car...an 1886 Benz! * Nearby is Hell post office - yes, you can even send a postcard home from Hell - in the middle of Paradise! * Easy access to just about anywhere by car or minibus * Ride horses at our remote nature preserve out at Barker’s Point at the entrance to North Sound - a wild & untamed reminder of what Cayman was like before development * Enjoy a wide variety of native parrots in the wild on the eastern end of the Island or at the Botanical Garden off Frank Sound Road either before or after a scrumptious lunch at Kurt's Korner at Old Man Bay in North Side *Three miles South of us: George Town, Cayman's capital - quite the urban center with its many offices housing the financial and business affairs of the world * Less than a mile to the new planned community of Camana Bay, with modern facilities, restaurants on North Sound, movie theatre and shopping * Not to be missed is the daily Craft Market downtown, or the Wednesday Farmer's Market @ Camana Bay * Shopping is almost entirely in US$ to accommodate the 1.3 million cruise ship passengers who disembark annually for only a few hours' taste of what we have in Cayman for you to enjoy for a week --And much, much more
- Primary: 443.759.8400 Eastern Standard Time Zone
- Secondary: 443.468.6835 TurtleFish Haven mobile
- Tertiary: +1 4432409082 Our mobile
Links to more information:
True Love, a la Cayman! Sarah Kissing Dolphin
Emily & her new friend in North Sound: Does it get any better than this?
TurtleFish Haven's unique, enlarged open area and hand-built wall of East End coral from the '32 hurricane.
Comfortable, casual dining for six with coral display beneath the center glass
Living & dining area w/ kitchen behind - yes, that's a CD player on the counter
Spacious second bedroom twins made up as a king, also featuring Henry Link furnishings
Our spacious exclusive section of Seven Mile Beach looking South past Ritz-Carlton beach toward George Town
Another stunning Caribbean sunset from our beach - they're all different!
Our patio off living and bed rooms... sans patio furniture during cleaning
View thru Villas' beautifully manicured, sculptured lush garden foliage
Starting your holiday right! ...A lovely hibiscus greeting at our front door
HoneyMoon Haven from our balcony to the beach right below us with the sea beyond
Shaded by our casuarinas, Galleon Beach at the very center and widest part of 7 Mile Beach
Just another perfect Sunset into our tranquil western Caribbean Sea...they're all uniquely different!
Comfy Living Room Caribbean-style rattan furnishings with 42' Flat-screen TV...and two other bedroom flat screens
Looking out from Kitchen counter thru open dining and living areas to patio
Master bedroom w/ en-suite bath & beautifully maintained Henry Link dressers
Tranquil & Shaded Seven Mile Beach from our central location view to NW Point
And this is only the beginning of our beach...almost 200 feet to the west of the sea wall to the water!
If this isn't the perfect end...to a perfect day...Sarah and Emily enjoying our Cayman sunset
From Beach: HoneyMoon is upper left & TurtleFish is straight on ground floor
Caymaniacs at play... the annual Rotary Bed Race...coming this March in G'Town
A rare Banana Orchid blooming just off our patio -- Cayman's national flower
From HoneyMoon Haven's private balcony to the beach below & sea beyond the trees
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 19, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
- Response time: Within a few hours
- Response rate: 100%
- Calendar last updated: 11/19/2014
Eastern Standard Time Zone
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.