About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
twin/ single (2)
Bathrooms: 1, Half Baths: 1
tub · Toilet · shower
Ground floor WC
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Swimming pool
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Ask for our travel cot & high chair when bookingAsk for our travel cot & high chair when booking
No smoking - Smoking indoors may result in losing your depositSmoking indoors may result in losing your deposit
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - Total travellers includes children and infantsTotal travellers includes children and infants
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The beautiful infinity pool is shared by us with all our guests. No glass or china, no food and no music (except with headphones) on the pool deck.
- The property is located on a working vineyard and winery. We ask that guests neither enter nor use the outbuildings.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France)
Hosted by Anna ThorburnAsk a question
About Anna Thorburn
I used to be a London lawyer, now I make wine.
Why Anna Thorburn chose Vinsobres
We fell in love with this forgotten corner of Provence one Sunday in September 1997 when the local cycle race forced onto a detour through the vineyards. Some years later when we decided to leave the City of London behind we were drawn back to this beautiful area. We purchased the old farm buildings and surrounding land and vines in 2006 and created the Domaine in 2007. We now both work full time on the land and in the winery.
- english, french, german