Enjoy Boating, Fishing, Swimming And Beautiful Sunsets!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Stairs in home, may not be safe for young childrenStairs in home, may not be safe for young children
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Government ID requiredGovernment ID required
- - Absolutely NO flushing of feminine products, personal wipes, or diapers. Septic may back up. The couch is not to be used as extra sleep space
- - We allow you to use the fireplace in the upstairs living room only. Do not burn wood or trash. Use Duraflame logs only, or similar brand.
- Email a copy of your Government issued ID within 48 hours of booking to prevent your reservation from being cancelled to ----@--------.---.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Harriette LeibyAsk a question
About Harriette Leiby
I now live hundreds of miles away, but I was born and raised in this area and still have family here. I love coming to Michigan in the summer to spend time with family and to be on the water...I swear I was born with fins and gills!
Harriette Leiby purchased this Chalet in 2017
Why Harriette Leiby chose Stanwood
I fell in love with this home long before we bought it because of it's uniqueness. We had a small cottage just 5 houses down the road, and every time we passed this chalet, I told my husband that someday I wanted to own it. We bought the house from the original owner who built it in 1968. He was a mason, so all the stone work is his creation. He handpicked each stone for the fireplace and retaining walls.
What makes this Chalet unique
I love the cozy charm of this chalet . It evokes nostalgic memories of boating and swimming in the summertime as a child, and ice-skating and sledding in the winter. The views of the sun glistening on the water and gorgeous sunsets, are what takes my breath away. It's my happy place!