Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Rural retreat. 5/6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14+. Lovely saline pool
All are large rooms, decorated and furnished in lovely shabby chic style, with plenty of drawer and hanging space. All have chests of drawers, mirrors, hairdryers etc., and most have a dressing table. Bedroom 2 and 3 have double doors leading onto a huge (9.3m x 3m) balcony with fabulous views. All the beds and mattresses are good quality. Bedroom 2 and 3 can be configured either as twin beds in each or a superking in each as required. 2 cots and a moses basket available if required.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Up to two well-behaved dogs allowed. No cats.Up to two well-behaved dogs allowed. No cats.
Events allowed - Subject to owner's prior agreement.Subject to owner's prior agreement.
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 12 adults) - 2 cots are available at a nominal extra charge2 cots are available at a nominal extra charge
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Absolutely no glass or crockery around the pool, there are melamine alternatives in the summer kitchen.
- The formal sitting room is limited to adults and older children (12+) only. Dogs are not permitted in the formal sitting room.
- Please collect and dispose of all dog faeces from the garden. Poo bags are provided.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France)
- english, french, german, italian, dutch
Why Anne Buckingham chose Brossac
I fell in love with this area when I first came to visit friends who had moved here from the UK in 2003, and my children and I have visited every year at least once a year ever since. When I first saw this house, it was only partly-built, and the builder had run out of money, but the views were so spectacular, I couldn't resist it. It's been a real labour of love, and now it is finished it needs to be enjoyed!