Large, Updated 4 BR Flat. Great for Families, Close to Parks.(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 7-8)
Great location (Lake and 12th St), right across the street from a kid-friendly (slides, swings, play structure) park with tennis courts and a lake. Presidio National Park hiking paths are also across the street. Beach is a 15 min walk, as is the De Young Museum and Golden Gate Park. Bike across the Golden Gate bridge and be in the Marin Headlands in 20 minutes. Clement St. restaurants and shopping are only two blocks away and public transit is just a block away (including express buses to downtown in the morning).
Upstairs on the top level:
- Master BR: 1 queen sized bed and a sitting area. Bathroom en suite and has City views out to the ocean.
- Very comfortable, newly updated bathroom with double sinks, heated floor, and large walk-in rain shower
- There is small office area that leads to another bedroom located at the front (Lake St.) side of the top floor
- a gas BBQ grill on the back stairs
Lower level from front of the flat to rear:
- Living room with HDTV/satellite/DVR/Surround Sound and large flat panel TV
- Bedroom with full-sized platform bed
- Bedroom with a Queen-sized bed.
- Entry hallway (stairs leading to the front door and up to the top level) with an upright piano
- Full Bathroom, newly renovated, with large whirlpool tub and shower combination
- Updated kitchen with hardwood floors, granite counter tops, two sinks, two microwaves, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open to the dinning room
- Dining room / sitting room with satellite TV - garden/city views out the window towards the back of the building
- Trash Compactor
- Stairs leading down to the shared garden
There is also a deck off the 3rd level with outdoor furniture, and a gas BBQ. This is a great place to relax after a day out in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The flat is perfect for an extended family vacation (note: we do not rent to large parties with more than 3-4 adults in it), working professionals (lots of professionals in the neighborhood) in relocation transition, or a family needing a place to stay while renovating and don't want to stay in a hotel.
No smoking. Sorry, this is NOT negotiable.
Note: this is our home and there will be personal items left in the house, but the flat will be delivered clean with closet and dressers space in the bedrooms available, so you feel comfortable.
If you need suggestions of places to go and things to do during your stay, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 3
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Cleaning $150
- Tax Rate 14%
- We do not rent to more that 8 people
- Minimum rental age is 28
- Rates are subject to change until a deposit is paid
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1995
About the owner: After years of traveling internationally, we decided to settle down in San Francisco. It's now been( hard to imagine!) over 20 years. When we had kids, we also decided that it would be a great place to raise a family. We have not been disappointed. And as time goes on, we find that living in SF, especially the Inner Richmond/Lake St. is about as perfect a spot as we could imagine.
Why the Owner Chose Richmond District, San Francisco, CA, USA:
This is not a 'vacation rental' it's really our home -so we choose the location because it's quiet, safe, close to parks, public transit, and walking distance to restaurants/shopping/etc.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Our Lake street home is really ideal for families with children - both young and old. We live right across the street from a park that kids of people who have stayed here call the 'greatest park in the world'. Maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but if you have kids who like to swing, climb, or just feed the ducks, it's wonderful. The location also turns out to be incredibly great - basically 15 mins from everything, including the California Academy of science and the deYoung. And just a short 15 ride takes you into the Marin Headlands where love to go hiking.
- Primary: (415) 668-5800 (California, USA)
1912 Edwardian Lake St Apartment is on the 3rd and 4th floors
Kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances
View out the 3rd floor dinning room
3rd floor bedroom with queen bed
3th Floor Bath
3rd floor bedroom
3rd floor living room
3rd floor hallway (looking south) with stairs to the 4th floor
4th Floor Master Bath: Large walk in rain shower
View from the 4th floor master bedroom
Office on the 4th floor
4th Bedroom (on the 4th floor). The bed is an XL Twin.
Kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances
3rd Floor Bath includes a large whirlpool tub
3rd floor hallway looking north
Garden. Note, the garden is shared with the bottom unit
4th Flr Master Bath: Beautiful twin sinks, heated floor, skylights
4th Floor Bedroom
4th Floor Bedroom
View to the east out the office and 4th bedroom windows
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.