ED Ref. 2347199
Our cozy Nurdachthaus can accommodate 4 people. The house is divided into a large living room with dining area, a practical kitchen with Senceo coffee pad machine, toaster, egg cooker, kettle, two bedrooms and toilet and shower room (rain shower). Facilities include flat screen, table linen, towels and kitchen towels, highchair and cot. The town and its surroundings offer many interesting sights and recreational opportunities.
Our holiday home is idyllically situated on the edge of Lautenthal, in the valley of the Innerste.
At the end of a pure residential street there is no through traffic. Built near the edge of the forest, you come out of the house and are right in the beautiful nature.
In the immediate vicinity of the well-developed cycle path to Wildemann you have the opportunity to go cycling or skating in winter for cross-country skiing. On foot you can the heated outdoor pool in about 8 and the center in about 15 minutes.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 35 EUR (compulsory).
- Bed linen: to rent once per person for 6 EUR (optional).
- Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 1. 5 EUR (compulsory).
- Pet: per pet and day costs of 3 EUR (compulsory).
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to the lake: 3 km
- Distance shopping: 2 km