3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms en suite, sleeps 6, plus 2 on sofa bed
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - Strictly enforcedStrictly enforced
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - ID verification may be requestedID verification may be requested
- Rentals during Sundance, Christmas and Presidentʼs require a 50% nonrefundable deposit at time of reservation.
- House rules of no pets, no smoking and no parties are strictly enforced. Abuse will incur forfeiture of all or part of damage deposit.
- Final property access will be granted after owner approval.
About Sandy Williamson
I live in Massachusetts. My co-owner, George, lives in San Antonio. We have been friends for years. Nothing compares to skiing in Utah with it's 'Champagne Powder'. I lived in Breckenridge for a season and George and my visiting friends always got a touch of altitude sickness. We found Park City, at only 6800', and everyone was far more comfortable. I am an avid skier and use my condo once a month during ski season. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Sandy Williamson purchased this Condo in 2000
Why Sandy Williamson chose Downtown Park City
It's the location! Do you want to be in a rental out by the freeway, which would be cheaper, and deal with the heavy traffic each day coming into town? Or would you rather walk to get groceries or go skiing and not even deal with a car? Or jump on a shuttle to go to the Canyons or Deer Valley? We looked at lots of real estate and this location has it all.
What makes this Condo unique
We love the jetted and heated pool in the winter after skiing. In the summer, there is outdoor grilling and lounging by the pool. We think having a condo that is all on one level is a benefit to all ages. The large deck is a fabulous extension of the indoor living, dining and kitchen areas connected by a wall of sliding glass doors. Our southern exposure is best when that hot western sun is getting low in the sky. It is very comfortable to be outside on the deck for cocktail time. These are a few of many benefits of our property.