About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Crib · king
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pack and Play availablePack and Play available
No smoking - Smoking inside the cabin is PROHIBITED.Smoking inside the cabin is PROHIBITED.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No pets are allowed on the property. A fine of $800.00 will be charged and the renter will lose the right to tenancy without any recourse of a refund
- Smoking/Vaping - Smoking or Vaping inside the cabin is PROHIBITED.
- Do Not cook or roast anything on the gas fireplace logs (i.e. marshmallows). You will be charged $300.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Leslie FernandesAsk a question
About Leslie Fernandes
I love spending time out in the mountains and when I found Maggie Valley I fell in love with this small mountain town. I ended up purchasing a log cabin for a vacation rental, Creekside Hideaway, and then a few years later I added a cottage, Creekside Hideaway II! When I showed my father Maggie Valley, he too wanted a vacation home in the there in the mountains... So I present to you our cabin Up & Away!
Why Leslie Fernandes chose Maggie Valley
There's nothing more relaxing than spending time in the mountains. When I took my father to Maggie Valley he also fell in love with the area and ended up buying a vacation home there. Maggie Valley is perfect location close to unlimited activities for the whole family, including shopping, sightseeing, outdoor adventures,
What makes this Townhome unique
Located in the Maggie Valley Country Club just steps to the golf course, driving range, swimming pool, and clubhouse. We also have 3 other cabins in Maggie Valley: Creekside Hideaway I: VRBO 256838ha (4 miles away) Creekside Hideaway II: VRBO 940912ha (3.5 miles away) Buck 'N Ham Lodge: VRBO 4095721ha (4.4 miles away)