Unique Apartment in Historic, Picturesque 15th Century Palazzetto(32 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
From the apartment which is on the piano nobile up 20 steps you can take breakfast on the balcony overlooking the canal.
The central location of the apartment means that all Venetian amenities, theatres, swimming pool on the Guidecca, water sports on the Lido and all islands, Murano, Torcello etc are easily and cheaply accessible by vaporetto from the Fondamenta Nuova or the Ca'd'Oro vaporetto stop on the Gran Canal. Full instruction leaflet provided with tips and restaurant suggestions etc.
We also mention our other family property which is in Rome page 270 on this Holiday rental site; we would love you to come there as well!
Golf info.: There is the Venice Golf Club (Circolo Golf de Venezia Lido [Alberoni]) on telephone no. +39 41 731015 where the '39' is the country code for Italy. The price is 15€, per person per day at weekends and 10,€during the week. It is helpful if you bring your handicap certificate. The course is closed on Mondays.
Recent guests (July 2004) have said it is the best golf course and most pleasant clubhouse they have ever been to in Italy.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 1997
- 300 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- 2 doubles (one French double), 1 twins, 1 single. 1 cot is available.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- KITCHEN NOTES 2006/7 Since there is no special field for kitchen notes we would like to add this information regarding kitchen in Venice As from Summer 2006 we are introducing a so called breakfast kitchen on the piano nobile to replace that we have had so far. A breakfast kitchen will be equipped with crockery, plates and glasses for making a breakfast to provide sufficient sustenance for sightseeing and swimming etc; light family soup- pasta- salad suppers; drinks for our living in guests- but not for conjuring up gastronomic creations for large numbers. This decision has been taken on the one hand because frequent excessively dirty kitchens have meant more cleaning hours, and that expense in turn has had to be born by guests, most of whom sensibly do not come on holiday to cook anyway. It is also because occasionally guests have complained of arriving to a house 'which smells'.--- contd below...moreless
- Extensive library, use of a canoe for sightseeing by canal. This costs 150GBP per stay KITCHEN 2006 -- contd from above The world has changed. In thirty years happy marriage my husband never even discovered where the kitchen was. Now, the hobby of cookery has become all pervading. TV cooks occupy 70% of prime time viewing . Umpteen schools, courses, demonstrations, columns, books, videos, you name it compete for your attention on an hourly basis. So we thought we would be different. Two saucepans, one frying pan and there you are: freed for the duration of your holiday with us from slavery over a hot cooker. ...moreless
- Books For Kids
- Horseback Riding
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 10 people
- ISDN Access
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
all year round
Nov 1 - Nov 1, 2017
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $58 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $53 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
PLEASE NOTE THESE PRICES ARE PER NIGHT AS STATED .They are only indicative and may vary, depending on how many people come and for how long -please contact us for details. To sum up, they come to between 35€ and 60€ per person per night. For instance if there is a gap in the bookings exactly when you want to come, it can be less expensive. as can last minute bookings Please note this owner does not accept the On-line Payments option you will need to pay the owner directly.
Payment to be made exclusively by bank transfer to our Euro company account in Vienna or to our sterling company account at Barclays in London. We do NOT accept credit cards
What with one thing and another prices usually work out from 45€/60€ per person per night We now have special prices (2014) in early December, late January and early February to encourage people to see Venice when there are less tourists and queues. This has proved very popular with those guests whose dates are flexible Please enquire.
SEPTEMBER 2014 SPECIAL REDUCTIONS DUE TO CHANGE OF PLANS
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Venice needs little introduction- among the guidebooks guests have recommended the new edition of Baedeker is high on the list
Ski: Guest Book 'Thank you so much also for the complimentary wine and chocolate. We loved the apartment it was soothing for both senses and soul ' (Vasel Hannover August 2007, attic)'Nous avons beaucoup apprécié notre séjour,Venise bien sûr,mais aussi le mezzanino, qui est d´un calme extraordinaire . Votre idée d´accueillir avec du vin et une bouteille de friandises est excellente'( Durand, Grenoble June 2007 mezzanino) 'Nachdem wir die Tage im sonnigen Venedig und in Ihrem wunderschönen Palazzetto sehr genossen haben...(Hirche, Hamburg piano nobile 2007) 'We were able to enjoy several really beautiful days in your apartment and will certainly be coming to visit you in your Roman property' (no 270, IHR) (Wagnsonner Vienna September 2007) 'We had a wonderful time in your palazzo, thanks for letting me come again and for allowing the use of your lovely homes. I should like to come to Rome in May next year and return to Venice in July’ (Lister, Newcastle 2006
- Primary: +43 17125091
- Fax: +43 1 715 4291 Please always include YOUR fax contact number
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The main south facade of the house.
Doll's house sitting room
The sitting/ dining area in the attic
A bedroom in the' Doll´s House' downstairs
The kitchen in the Doll's house
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.