Have a truly memorable trip to Oregon when you stay at this gorgeous 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Ashland home, which sleeps 13. Enjoy the best of outdoor living with a private fishing pond and plenty of patio space with spectacular views!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Sleeping Porch: 3 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
This Ashland vacation rental home is an ideal accommodation choice for a family or group of close friends looking for a tranquil escape to the Pacific Northwest! You and your companions will have plenty of room to spread out throughout a massive 3,186 square feet of living space, featuring an expansive open floor plan with plenty of space for gathering and entertaining.
You'll love the stunning living area, boasting soaring 2-story high ceilings, a cozy wood burning fireplace, comfortable furnishings and unique wood attributes.
Your favorite place to kick back after action-packed vacation days will quickly become the large private patio, featuring a large stone fireplace and outdoor furniture, where you can breathe in the crisp Oregon air while admiring the gently flowing stream running alongside the patio's edge.
You may even catch the occasional glimpse of local deer grazing in the neighboring meadow! Spend your afternoon catching and releasing fish in the property's private pond, which is fed by a pristine spring.
Later, utilize either the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all necessary appliances, or the gas grill to prepare a delicious home cooked meal. Gather around the large table, with seating for 12 people, to savor the culinary masterpiece with your companions while laughter and stories of the day's events fill the air.
When you're ready to settle in for the night, retreat to any of the abode's 4 inviting bedrooms to rest up for the next day's activities.
When you stay here, you'll be right by the shores of the picturesque Howard Prairie Lake, known for being the best sailing lake in Oregon, so it's likely you'll want to spend all your time kayaking, boating, and fishing in its magnificent waters.
If you'd like to set sail, you can rent boats at the nearby Howard Prairie Lake Resort's Marina, situated just .25 miles down the road. When you feel like staying landlocked, walk or bike on the picturesque trail that winds around the lake.
For more fun on dry land, venture over to the nearby Pacific Crest Trail or Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument to explore their spectacular hiking trails. There are 5 mountain bikes available at the property for free guest use if you should choose to explore these areas on wheels.
During the winter months, take advantage of the adjustable snowshoes provided in the home and trek through the region's gorgeous snowy terrain.
After eventful days, head into downtown Ashland, located 19 miles to the west, for a warm meal at one of the mouthwatering local restaurants. Later, cap off the evening with some delightful evening entertainment at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival theatre.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating and air conditioning, wood burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, 32-inch flat screen TV with DVD player, DVD library, dining table with seating for 12, 5 mountain bikes, snowshoes, private fishing pond, and much more
- Please note that the pond is not stocked with fish until the Summer season
- Enjoy the best of outdoor living on the private patio, featuring comfortable patio furniture, a large stone fireplace and breathtaking views!
- Spectacular location on Howard Prairie Lake - Close to the Pacific Crest Trail, the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument, downtown Ashland's local restaurants, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival theatre, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed. If evidence of a pet is found in the property, a $250 fine will be assessed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings. Additional fines will be assessed per extra person at the property
- Fishing in the pond is catch and release, barbless fly only
- Please note that wireless internet access is not provided
- Cell service is spotty in the area, but there is a Verizon hot spot that works well
- Additional fees and taxes may apply