Escape to this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment to experience Gilbertsville's serene environment on Kentucky Lake. Situated on 3.5 acres of land, this home offers accommodations for 5, dock access during the summer (pending water levels), recreational boating, and beautiful views of the bay and surrounding islands. With an abundance of activities available at this beautiful home, you're sure to have an incredible vacation!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: 3 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Couch (not a pullout)
Boasting 1,200 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, you'll have plenty of room to spread out and relax with your travel companions. The open-concept layout between the living room and kitchen create a spacious environment, great for entertaining.
When you're in the mood for cooking dinner, step into the fully equipped kitchen and whip up your favorite recipes. The living room, which is adorned with comfortable furniture and cable TV, is great for relaxing after an active day outdoors.
For a good night's sleep at the end of the day, retreat back to the bedroom or loft and curl up in any one of the plush beds.
Whether you decide to kick back and relax inside or outside, there are many cozy spaces throughout the home that are perfect for sipping coffee and reading the newspaper before starting your day. With the lake right in your backyard, you and your travel companions may spend your time embarking on fishing excursions or kayaking trips.
If lounging around the house is more of the speed you're looking for, this home provides cable TV and a DVD player, perfect for your viewing pleasure. For dinner, fire up the charcoal grill on the covered patio for a cookout while the kids play in the spacious 3.5-acre yard! Catch up with your loved ones over delicious burgers before heading back inside to rest up for the next exciting day.
An outdoor enthusiast's dream, this home is within close proximity to an abundance of outdoor adventures! Practice your swing at Kentucky Dam Golf Course before boating over to the beaches across from Big Bear Bay, where you can sunbathe with a refreshing beverage.
Moors Marina and West KY Pontoon Rental is a short distance away and provides boat rentals of any type. No matter how you choose to spend your time in Gilbertsville, you're sure to have a fabulous getaway while staying at this vacation rental apartment!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, DVD player, charcoal grill, and a boat dock that is available to use for fishing, parking a boat and much more during the summer!
- Fantastic location on Kentucky Lake! Easy access to fishing, swimming, boating, kayaking, paddle boarding, jet skiing, golf, restaurants, and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Barkley Regional Airport - 2901 Fisher Rd, West Paducah, KY 42086 (~38.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $100 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property is a duplex and the travelers will have one entire unit and the owner lives in the separate unit
- Maximum occupancy can be flexible with children. Inquire with Evolve for details
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in