**Please note the homeowner lives in the property's main residence and may be present during your stay**
Pack your best blue and white when you book this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage just 20 minutes outside of State College - the perfect home base during Penn State football season! Maintaining its traditional 1870 roots while still providing the modern amenities you hope for in a home, this rental is perfect for a family of 4 during graduations, sporting events, or alumni events!
Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Daybed w/ Pullout Twin Bed (Please note the bathroom in the bedroom is not fully enclosed and is only separated by a divider)
This 1870's cottage is nestled in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, allowing you to escape the busy world and relax in a charming atmosphere. The original wood floors and rustic interior showcase the traditional Victorian-style, while updated amenities make the space perfect for entertaining guests.
Trade the metal seats in Beaver Stadium for cozy couches in the living room as you sit back and watch the Nittany Lions from the comfort of the cottage. As fans watch the game, cooks can head over to the kitchenette nearby to prepare some tailgate treats.
Bring meals outside for an at-home picnic on the patio. This house features a gas grill for BBQ-masters, and a fire pit for the s'mores experts to showcase their culinary talents. Enjoy sweet treats with close company as the sun sets over the neighborhood.
When you're ready for bed, retreat upstairs to a cozy room that ensures peaceful slumbers each night. Parents can pick the queen-sized bed to rest on, while the kids can choose between the twin daybed or twin pull out bed that are also in the room. Please note that the bathroom in this area is not fully enclosed and is only separated by a divider.
Check the calendar and wear your blue and white when you drive 20 minutes over to Pennsylvania State University to visit the home of the Nittany Lions! While you're there, tour the beautiful campus, watch a football game in Beaver Stadium, and explore all that this college-town has to offer!
If you're not up for a drive, grab your fishing pole and walk over to Spring Creek, just 5 minutes from the house. Spend the day fly fishing the cold water that is often said to be the finest wild trout stream in Pennsylvania!
Taste a bit of the local life when you drive down to the town of Bellefonte, just 7 minutes away. Stop at Robin Hood Brewing for Brunch and Brews every Sunday, or take the afternoon to visit Big Springs Distillery to taste local whiskey at its finest.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, air conditioning, laundry machines, flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, fire pit, gas grill, shared patio/porch space, linens & towels, parking for 4 vehicles, and much more!
- Superb State College location just 20 minutes to Penn State and Beaver Stadium! The perfect home base for all visiting for graduation and sporting events!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Williamsport Regional Airport - 700 Airport Rd, Montoursville, PA 17754, (~ 58 miles away)
- No smoking
- Please note that the homeowner lives in the property's main residence, and may be present during your stay
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay (dogs under 20 lbs only)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the bathroom is not fully enclosed and is only separated by a divider.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in