Make the most of your next Tennessee getaway when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Memphis. Boasting 1,400 square feet, this home comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests. You'll love being in the quiet neighborhood while still being close to the downtown action. Spend your days dancing your way down Beale Street, strolling along the Mississippi River, or catching a Grizzlies game at the FedEx Forum.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
After a fun day spent exploring downtown Memphis, retreat to the comfort of your new home-away-from-home. Take a seat on the plush sofas in the living room as you warm up by the gas fireplace. Spend downtime watching your favorite show on the flat-screen 4G cable TV equipped with BluRay player.
When stomachs begin to rumble, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen to begin cooking a delicious meal for the group. Modern appliances and plenty of counterspace make preparing meals a breeze! Set the table for 4 and share quality time with friends and family.
After dinner, step out to the backyard for some fresh air as the kids burn off some energy with games in the spacious yard.
As the day comes to a close, take your pick of the 3 bedrooms to rest your head for the night. Lay back on the queen-sized bed in the master bedroom which also features an en-suite bathroom. Tuck the kids into the 2 twin beds in the second bedroom before climbing under the covers of the full bed in the third bedroom.
With 12 golf courses close to the home like TPC Southwind and Olive Branch Country Club, you'll be thrilled with the ample opportunities to hit the links during your stay.
Take the short 25-minute drive to downtown Memphis for a day filled with fun! Listen to the blues along Beale Street as you make your way from club to club. Feel the real history of the area when you check out Sun Studios, home to famous artists' like Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, and Jerry Lee Lewis. Speaking of Elvis, visit his home in Graceland while you're out.
Browse the Bass Pro Pyramid, the largest retail store in America. Offering the ultimate outdoorsman experience, the pyramid plays host to the Lookout Restaurant, Ducks Unlimited Headquarters, and stunning views of the Mississippi River.
Speaking of the Mississippi River, take a walk along the waterfront on your way to cross the Harahan Bridge. Miles of biking trails are available in the area as well as kayaking and live entertainment.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, flat-screen 4G cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, spacious backyard, Jacuzzi tub, and more
- Tranquil Memphis location - Close to downtown, museums, shopping, restaurants, historical landmarks, Beale Street, the Mississippi River, hiking, biking, fishing, and much more!
- Airport: Memphis International Airport - 2491 Winchester Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, (~15 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests is permitted with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in