About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 7)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- No smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
Hosted by Jamie CovelloAsk a question
About Jamie Covello
Professional, single Mom with two grown children living away from home.
Why Jamie Covello chose Midtown
We love our home and the amazing convenience of this location, and the fact that the prewar scale of rooms and ceiling heights feel like a real home, yet its compact and efficient.
What makes this Apartment unique
Walk to work, theater, 5 star dining, surrounded by shopping and running and biking in Central Park and the new park along the Hudson River. We are one block to subway taking you to all popular NYC neighborhoods such as Soho, Wall Street, Lower East Side, Upper West Side, but situated in adjacent to Theater, Carnegie Hall, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, St Pats, the MOMA down our block, and the best of 5th Avenue shopping.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 5 adults) - Beds for 5 ( qwn, double, single) + 2 air mattressBeds for 5 ( qwn, double, single) + 2 air mattress
Minimum age of primary renter: 27
- Forward within 24 hours of rental confirmation your name, email, cell #, # and age of people staying in the apt & photo of a driver's lic or passport
- Shoes should be removed inside the front door, use coasters under glasses on tables and use placemats underneath computers
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)