Book now at just $90 per night plus. Out current special is THERE IS NO CLEANING FEE.
If you are looking for a comfortable and well appointed studio condo with a kitchenette that is affordable and close to the beach, then you will love our Waikiki Grand condo. NO CLEANING FEES.
On the quieter end of Waikiki and only 1/2 block from the world famous Waikiki Beach yet just as close to the serene beauty of Kapiolani Park and the Honolulu Zoo.
The room is well appointed with many comfy touches. The old style slat windows have all been replaced in March of 2014 with multi-pane slider windows that keep noisy Waikiki at bay.
We only accept reservations and payments through the secure and guaranteed HomeAway/VRBO system. We do not accept nor would ever ask for wire transfers.
Our building sits on the edge of Waikiki and provides the benefit of being in the heart of it all yet also only steps away from the serene beauty of Kapiolani Park and Honolulu Zoo.
The shared 10th floor sundeck is a great place to have coffee in the morning or bring a meal and enjoy the stunning views of Diamond Head and the beach.
This studio unit is located on the 'kitchenette wing' of the building which are the larger rooms as they have a dedicated kitchen area. This enables our guests to opt for some self made meals and save on the cost of eating out every meal. Our kitchenette includes a full size refrigerator, 2 burner cooktop, coffee pot, toaster oven, microwave, cutlery, dishware and pots and pans.
We are stocked with basic amenities and use a cleaning service right in the building that meets and greets our customers and is available should something arise during your stay.
We ask for a minimum stay of 5 nights but will consider less if it fits in with the calendar and/or is less than a few weeks away.
Thank you for considering renting our condo and please let us know if you have any questions.
Some answers to common questions are below:
1) Close to the beach? Located on the edge of Waikiki, this unit is just one building from the world famous Waikiki Beach. The Honolulu Zoo is across the street as is Kapiolani Park. Many restaurants and activities right in the neighborhood. Please see the links for aerial view of location.
2) Is the street noise loud? Brand new windows have been installed throughout reducing any street noise to a minimum. Brand new air conditioner unit as well.
3) Are beach towels, towels and linens provided?
Yes they are. All 5 day renters are stocked with 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 wash cloths, 2 beach towels, bath mat, 2 dish towels, 3 rolls of toilet paper, roll of paper towels, dish sponge, dish detergent, hand soap and a bar of soap. Beyond this initial stock, the renter is responsible. There are 6 coin operated washers and dryers in the basement.
4) Is parking included? Parking is NOT included in this rental. The front desk has limited parking available and we can provide that phone number should you need to reserve. There are also other parking options in the neighborhood if you would like to discuss those.
5) Is information available about shuttles and nearby restaurants and activities? Yes, we will happily give you recommendations to help make your trip memorable.