About the property
- Condo900 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
1 Br with 2 hallway bunks and queen sleeper, low 3'rd floor overlooking pool
Location! Location! Location! This condo has it!
1) Building location: only 0.4 miles west of Pier Park, many guests walk rather than drive, walk to six neighboring restaurants including popular Dustys Oyster Bar. Don't forget all the great restaurants at Pier Park: Margaretville, Pompano Joes, Wild wings and many more.
2) Condo location in the building: low 3'rd floor provides wonderful year around sunsets and ocean views. You can watch your kids in the heated pool from the balcony! Ever have trouble with elevators at the beach? Avoid them completely with one flight of stairs from 2'nd floor walk over.
3) Building amenities: plenty of covered garage parking with walk over on second floor, nice exercise room open 7 AM- 9 PM, beautiful heated pool and whirlpool, wine and juice bar, helpful lobby and security day and evening.
1) Master bedroom: king bed with large flat screen TV with dresser and closet for your items. Tiled floor, no carpet in this condo!
2) Master bath: granite counters, nice wood mirrors, wall hair dryer and large walk in tiled shower with glass doors. Really nice!
3) Hall bunks: 2 bunks you can actually sleep on with 7' matrasses and brand news quilts ( not shown yet in pictures)
4) Hall bath: tiled tub/shower combination with granite counters, nice mirrors and wall hair dryer
5) Kitchen: granite counter tops with all the appliances you would expect, 3 bar stools and a coffee table that works for kid or adult dining, hard to explain but 4 sections under table come out and serve a chairs, then coffee table top can be used for dining. Microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator with ice maker.
4) Laundry room just behind closet with washer/dryer and iron and iron board.
5) Balcony: great views year round with unobstructed sunsets and beach views. Watch kids in heated pool from your balcony, large electric grill provided on balcony and table with 4 chairs provided on balcony
6) Electronic lock provided: no need to check in at lobby or carry around keys! Just find the room and enter the code, for security you are the only one to every have your code.
1) We only manage property that we own and do our best to provide condos with added value. Sterling 303 was just purchased in April 2014 but check our guest reviews at our other locations: Celadon 401 (3 br 3 ba at VRBO 456795, Celadon 206 (1 Br with bunks just like Sterling at VRBO 405945) and one coming at Celadon 302 (2 br 2 ba) You can count on us to provide a clean nice place for your vacation. Beach chairs provided at all locations, a $200 weekly value.
Thanks for checking out this condo and please call us for more information at 715-416-3285
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 5, 2018
About Al Dewaard
Retied from Wisconsin, stay in area during cold winter and really enjoy the PCB area
Al Dewaard purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Al Dewaard chose Panama City Beach
Its a great location and walking distance to Pier Park, rooms are upscale especially relative to bathrooms, soers and granite kitchen counters
What makes this Condo unique
Location to Pier Park and local restaurants makes an easy walk rather than taking a car, really nice during busy summer front beach road. Low 3'rd floor allows easy access to across street parking ramp and allows guests to skip the elevator by climbing one flight of stairs during busy summer season. Grill provided on balcony is unique to this building
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Sterling Breeze is a real nice condo
Our stay was really good! The condo is well taken care of and Al is really good to deal with! We have stayed there multiple times and plan on returning in the fall! You can't go wrong with this condo!!
Great Condo! Great time!
This condo is perfect for our family of 4! Nicely decorated and clean. Great location overlooking the pool. The owner is always quick to respond to our questions. We’ve stayed in this condo 3 years in a row and hope to stay many more.
Very nice property- well taken care of.
The condo was comfy and clean, great location for the mom of a sleepwalker!
Great place, great value
First, the view is amazing! The location is excellent as it is about a 10 minute walk to Pier Park in one direction and 10 minutes in the other to a supermarket (Winn-Dixie) and CVS. The place has all the amenities you need. The kitchen is stocked, dishwasher + washer/dryer in unit, and the facilities are good (pool, hot tub, and especially the small gym which has most of what you need and with a great view). Also, the owner (Al) was quite responsive and nice. The only downside for us - and this is just a personal preference - is that we would have preferred a firmer bed which after staying for almost 2 weeks did feel uncomfortable. In summary, this is a place where we would like to return and that I would highly recommend.
Great stay! Beautiful condo.
We had a wonderful experience. Al was great to work with, and everything was as expected. Location was convenient and attendants were nice.
Thank you so much Mr D for letting us stay in your condo this weekend. We had the best time and it was much needed for all of us but especially Wendye.
Thanks again. ❤️
Pier Park located 0.4 miles away less than 10 minute walk. Primary softball and city pool 1 mile away.