Luxury 1 BR Condo on Low 3'rd Floor:(14 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 Br with 2 hallway bunks and queen sleeper, low 3'rd floor overlooking pool
1) Building location: only 0.4 miles west of Pier Park, many guests walk rather than drive, walk to six neighboring restaurants including popular Dustys Oyster Bar. Don't forget all the great restaurants at Pier Park: Margaretville, Pompano Joes, Wild wings and many more.
2) Condo location in the building: low 3'rd floor provides wonderful year around sunsets and ocean views. You can watch your kids in the heated pool from the balcony! Ever have trouble with elevators at the beach? Avoid them completely with one flight of stairs from 2'nd floor walk over.
3) Building amenities: plenty of covered garage parking with walk over on second floor, nice exercise room open 7 AM- 9 PM, beautiful heated pool and whirlpool, wine and juice bar, helpful lobby and security day and evening.
1) Master bedroom: king bed with large flat screen TV with dresser and closet for your items. Tiled floor, no carpet in this condo!
3) Hall bunks: 2 bunks you can actually sleep on with 7' matrasses and brand news quilts ( not shown yet in pictures)
4) Hall bath: tiled tub/shower combination with granite counters, nice mirrors and wall hair dryer
5) Kitchen: granite counter tops with all the appliances you would expect, 3 bar stools and a coffee table that works for kid or adult dining, hard to explain but 4 sections under table come out and serve a chairs, then coffee table top can be used for dining. Microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator with ice maker.
4) Laundry room just behind closet with washer/dryer and iron and iron board.
5) Balcony: great views year round with unobstructed sunsets and beach views. Watch kids in heated pool from your balcony, large electric grill provided on balcony and table with 4 chairs provided on balcony
6) Electronic lock provided: no need to check in at lobby or carry around keys! Just find the room and enter the code, for security you are the only one to every have your code.
1) We only manage property that we own and do our best to provide condos with added value. Sterling 303 was just purchased in April 2014 but check our guest reviews at our other locations: Celadon 401 (3 br 3 ba at VRBO 456795, Celadon 206 (1 Br with bunks just like Sterling at VRBO 405945) and one coming at Celadon 302 (2 br 2 ba) You can count on us to provide a clean nice place for your vacation. Beach chairs provided at all locations, a $200 weekly value.
Thanks for checking out this condo and please call us for more information at 715-416-3285
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- On floor 3
- 900 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 elevators
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms, one master and one in the hall
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 21 - Jun 2, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 3 - Jul 29, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 30 - Aug 19, 2017
3 night min stay
Aug 20 - Oct 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 29 - Mar 2, 2018
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $90
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Retied from Wisconsin, stay in area during cold winter and really enjoy the PCB area
Why the Owner Chose Panama City Beach, FL, USA:
Its a great location and walking distance to Pier Park, rooms are upscale especially relative to bathrooms, soers and granite kitchen counters
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Location to Pier Park and local restaurants makes an easy walk rather than taking a car, really nice during busy summer front beach road. Low 3'rd floor allows easy access to across street parking ramp and allows guests to skip the elevator by climbing one flight of stairs during busy summer season. Grill provided on balcony is unique to this building
- Primary: 715-416-3285
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Actual picture of heated pool from your balcony, note tile
View of beach with beach chairs that are provided with rent, a value of $210
King bed in master with tile floors and closet
Hallway bath and tub shower combination
View from hallway showing kitchen and living room, granite, barstool, tile floor
Beach view from balcony
Your own grill provided on balcony, electric 220 so heats up fast
Beach can be beautiful!!
View of whirlpool from balcony
Great master bathroom with granite counter and large walk in tiled shower
Living room area showing TV and curtains to balcony
Hallway showing bunk 2 bunk beds, matrasses are 7 inches think so sleeping ok
View of hallway from kitchen
Balcony large enough for table and 4 chairs
Walkway comes across on 2'nd floor, take 1 flight stairs, no elevator needed
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, May 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.