Location! Location! Location! This condo has it!
1) Building location: only 0.4 miles west of Pier Park, many guests walk rather than drive, walk to six neighboring restaurants including popular Dustys Oyster Bar. Don't forget all the great restaurants at Pier Park: Margaretville, Pompano Joes, Wild wings and many more.
2) Condo location in the building: low 3'rd floor provides wonderful year around sunsets and ocean views. You can watch your kids in the heated pool from the balcony! Ever have trouble with elevators at the beach? Avoid them completely with one flight of stairs from 2'nd floor walk over.
3) Building amenities: plenty of covered garage parking with walk over on second floor, nice exercise room open 7 AM- 9 PM, beautiful heated pool and whirlpool, wine and juice bar, helpful lobby and security day and evening.
1) Master bedroom: king bed with large flat screen TV with dresser and closet for your items. Tiled floor, no carpet in this condo!
2) Master bath: granite counters, nice wood mirrors, wall hair dryer and large walk in tiled shower with glass doors. Really nice!
3) Hall bunks: 2 bunks you can actually sleep on with 7' matrasses and brand news quilts ( not shown yet in pictures)
4) Hall bath: tiled tub/shower combination with granite counters, nice mirrors and wall hair dryer
5) Kitchen: granite counter tops with all the appliances you would expect, 3 bar stools and a coffee table that works for kid or adult dining, hard to explain but 4 sections under table come out and serve a chairs, then coffee table top can be used for dining. Microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator with ice maker.
4) Laundry room just behind closet with washer/dryer and iron and iron board.
5) Balcony: great views year round with unobstructed sunsets and beach views. Watch kids in heated pool from your balcony, large electric grill provided on balcony and table with 4 chairs provided on balcony
6) Electronic lock provided: no need to check in at lobby or carry around keys! Just find the room and enter the code, for security you are the only one to every have your code.
1) We only manage property that we own and do our best to provide condos with added value. Sterling 303 was just purchased in April 2014 but check our guest reviews at our other locations: Celadon 401 (3 br 3 ba at VRBO 456795, Celadon 206 (1 Br with bunks just like Sterling at VRBO 405945) and one coming at Celadon 302 (2 br 2 ba) You can count on us to provide a clean nice place for your vacation. Beach chairs provided at all locations, a $200 weekly value.