Charming 1925 Beach Cottage - Va Beach North End(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Charming 4 bedroom beach cottage vacation rental - easy walk to oceanfront
Classic and well appointed 1925 cottage with 4 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, outside shower, brick patio, ample parking, all the amenities of home, and an easy walk to everything you need. Spend your day on the beach, come home and rinse the sand off in your outdoor shower before grilling out in the private backyard garden, shaded under mature trees. Don't want to cook? Restaurants and eateries abound - all within a short walk or bike ride. Free wifi included.
Guest cottage is not included in property rental, but is reserved for owners' use. Owners may or may not be onsite in guest cottage (private entrance through rear garden) during rental term.
Member since: 2012
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - May 7, 2017
7 night min stay
May 14 - Sep 17, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Housekeeping fee $150
- Pet Fee $200
- Tax Rate 14%
Rentals are Sunday to Sunday, check in is at 4pm and check out is at 10am
Monthly/winter rentals are available at a reduced rate in the off season, however, guest will pay utilities. Pets considered on a case by case basis. Pet fee will apply. Rentals exceeding 1 week will be subject to a larger damage deposit.
1. No smoking permitted in the house.
2. Maximum occupancy is 7 persons.
3. Any person on the property other than the guests listed above, or Owner/Agent, is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
4. Owner is not responsible for ANY accidents, injuries or illnesses that may befall Guest on the premises. Owner is not responsible for the loss of Guest's personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressing and assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
5. Keep the property, including all furnishings and fixtures in good order.
6. Pets are NOT permitted on the premises.
7. Only use appliances for intended use.
8. All drinks that could stain need to stay in the kitchen, please.
9. ANY food items/paper products used by Guest need to be replaced before date of departure.
10. No parties in the house unless approved by owner in advance.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: The Kisers: Meadow Green Farm & Pamela Kiser Antiques Owners John and Pam Kiser live on their beautiful 400 acre Meadow Green Farm, at the foot of Old Rag mountain, in Sperryville, VA, where they raise heritage pigs, laying hens and guinea fowl. They sell fresh pork products and eggs from Pamela's ornamental bird and chicken menagerie. The renovated 19th century barn onsite cottage are sourced from this collection. Pamela is an avid antiques dealer, gardener and a sought after decorator. John, a former businessman, is currently a writer and pig farmer. One of his books, The Monks of Tibhirine, Faith Love and Terror in Algeria, was the basis for the Cannes Film Festival's award-winning film of 2010, "Of Gods and Men" - shown to great critical acclaim in the US.
Why the Owner Chose Northeast Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, USA:
A lover of antiques, Pam was struck by the age, authenticity and beauty of the cottage. She was immediately charmed by the lovely gardens, mature shade trees, proximity to the beach and the friendly neighborhood. We're confident that you'll feel the same way.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Relax on the back patio in the shade, after a day of sun and surf. The handy outside shower is designed for washing off the excess sand and cooling you off. Stroll to shops or restaurants, enjoying the salty air or take a bike ride around the neighborhood. Enjoy quiet privacy indoors, with all the comforts of home.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Facade of house 2
Living room 2
Dining room 2
Master Bath jacuzzi
2nd upstairs bedroom 2 pair of twin beds
a peek into the garden
Downstairs bedroom 2 Downstairs bedroom 2
Facad of house
view into dining room from living room
2nd Floor hallway
Master bedroom 2
2nd upstairs bedroom
3rd upstairs bedroom w/single twin bed
back yard garden view
Downstairs bedroom - double bed
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.