About this rental
- 1100 sq. ft
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 beds
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 full baths
- Living Room
- Dining Area
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Queen Guest Bedroom
Toilet · Shower
tub · Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by Molly PlasterAsk a question
About Molly Plaster
The owners were married in the fall of 2014 in Vermont, where they fell in love with Stowe. They came across this unique condo that has a rustic feeling with modern amenities. Soon enough they were home owners and enjoying everything about this beautiful town.
Why Molly Plaster chose Stowe Village Historic District
The owners found the area to be very convenient and they loved the charming village.
What makes this Apartment unique
The shell of the building was built in 1840's and we love the old hand honed beams that run throughout the living space and into the bedrooms. When sitting in the living room you can watch the snowfall while sitting next to the warm fireplace with a hot cup of cocoa or tea.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- During COVID please where a mask when you are entering and exiting the condominium. Check out on time 10 am this is imperative in order to clean.
- Do not allow children to play in the hallway.do not wear ski boots upstairs in hallway or condo.
- Please return keys to lock box when you check out.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)