Villa Marinera,Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
Accommodations: Villa, 5 Bedrooms, 5 & a half bathrooms (sleeps 10) - FULLY A/C
Villa Marinera, Puerto Aventuras is located on the ocean inlet in Puerto Aventuras. The nautically inspired home offers use of the owners luxury yacht with bi-lingual captain for snorkeling and fishing trips.
Entering the spacious and comfortable villa you are drawn to the view of the luxury yacht, Aceituna (named after the owners wife Olive) docked and ready to go fishing or snorkeling in the many wonderful locations here along the Riviera Mayan coast! You will see an abundance of sea life, colorful fishes, turtles and more! The fishing season for Sail Fish and Marlin is excellent from March to September, Barracuda, Tuna, Shark, Snapper and Groupers is fantastic year round!!
The villa has 4 bedrooms with ensuite bath and 1 bedroom in the little house in the grounds. From the large open plan living and dining room step out to the huge deck with swimming pool and bar area with BBQ…ready to celebrate and cook the ‘catch of the day’. The villa is very comfortable and well set up for entertaining; you will feel like you are at home. Villa Marinera pays homage to the owner’s keen fishing interest, including a picture of the owner with Gregorio Fuentes, the fisherman and first mate of the Pilar (Ernest Hemingway’s boat).
Close by to the villa you have the Fatima Bay beach, or visit one of the many beautiful beaches along the coast on Yacht Aceituna or by car. The San Carlos marina is under 5 minutes walk, here you have restaurants, bars, scuba diving, golf, tennis and more!
The villa staff is wonderful and will make sure you having the most wonderful time here! Ahoy there to all the sea enthusiasts, sports fishermen and families who will have the time of their lives here at Villa Marinera!!
Villa Marinera Amenities/Features
Bedrooms: 5 (4 Main villa/1 Casita) |Bathrooms: 5 + Half Bath | Occupancy: 10
• Owners Luxury Yacht with bi-lingual boat captain plus first mate included - Snorkeling 2 x 4 hour trips (must be on the same day) with a max of 6 guests OR 1 full day Fishing with a maximum of 4 guests - subject to availability/conditions. Additional Trips may be arranged (additional trip are $1250 USD. Staff gratuities are additional).
• Bilingual concierge for check in /check out and assistance with guest services during your stay
• Housekeeping/Maintenance 7 days per week
• Christmas/New Year weeks Include complimentary Mexican Cook services for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner – guests pay groceries and 20% shopping fee.
• Water Front.
• Swimming Pool (with built in table and sun loungers)
• Outdoor Palapa With Wet Area For preparing Fishing Catch Of The Day!
• BBQ Charcoal Grill
• Ceiling fans
• Air Conditioning
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen: Gas cook top, oven, large refrigerator, microwave oven, blender, coffee Maker, toaster, Flatware, Crockery, Cooking Utensils, Pots and Pans
• Wireless Internet connection - please bring your own laptop
• Safes in each bedroom
• Hairdryers (in each bathroom)
• Poolside chaise lounges
• 1 Stand Up Paddle Board
• Purified drinking water provided (5 gallon jugs)
• Spa Soaps and Shampoos
• All linens, towels and beach towels provided
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Crib and highchair available upon request
• At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
• Cook Services, Villa pre-stocking, Butler, Bartender
• Tours and Activities
• Laundry service
Yacht Aceituna Amenities - 33’ Blackfin Combi
• Repowered with twin Cumming 435hp diesel in 2013 and a 5kw Northern Lights generator.
• State of the art Garmin electronics on both helm and tower.
• Finest fishing equipment available and custom designed for the Puerto Aventuras Fishery.
• Cabin has the comforts of air conditioning, stove, refrigerator, bathroom, sleeping quarters and more.
• Safety features: Two (2) fix mounted VHF Radios, EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon), Life Raft