The Stables is a self-contained conversion in the courtyard of Allscott House
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
- Up to 2 additional guests and children allowed - but in put-u-up beds
- Self cleaning ! Please leave the house as you find it or incur the cleaning charge
- Electricity charges apply to discounted stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
- english, french
About Nadine Evans
Living in hotel accommodation for many weeks of the working year, I loved my own space when I had a long project. Coming home every weekend was a holiday to me . I was pretty sure that other people could enjoy the property so converted the stables during 2010 and 2011 and we are now very happily welcoming many returning guests/friends.
Why Nadine Evans chose Wrockwardine
Brilliantly positioned between Shrewsbury and Telford, this quiet property allows guests to either stay in a very pleasant space of travel to many and varied venues.
What makes this Barn unique
The property is unique, in its own space and pleasantly decorated. Quality shouts at you as you walk in - and guests are not disappointed.