Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
queen · Cot
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
Main floor bathroom
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
Ground level half bath
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Golf cart may be driven only by licensed drivers at least 18 years old.
- Drive slowly and with great caution. One lane road has many blind curves. You must drive slowly enough to brake in time to avoid oncoming traffic.
- Cayo Costa State Park does not allow private vehicles on park roads. Do not take golf cart into the State Park, and respect no trespassing signs.
Hosted by Dina and DonAsk a question
About Dina and Don
We were both raised in Tennessee, where we met in college and were married in 1993. We have five children ranging in age from preschool to adulthood. Our hobbies include making quilts and stained glass, brewing mead, and growing unusual plants.
Dina and Don purchased this House in 2020
Why Dina and Don chose Captiva
We fell in love with Cayo Costa shortly after we were married and have been bringing our five children to the island for their entire lives. The mostly-undeveloped island is a rare treasure and we delight in spending time there and helping preserve its pristine nature. We are so glad to have been able to buy this unique home from the Crosbys and plan to keep it as beautiful and welcoming as they have. Having our own place on the island is a decades-long dream come true.
What makes this House unique
We fell in love with this house because it is so comfortable and welcoming. We especially love the high ceilings, wide porches, good airflow, and the stunning views from the roof. The sun rises over the bay to the east and sets over the gulf to the west, and the night sky is like a carpet of stars.