Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 5)
double · Child bed (3)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate WCs: 1
Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Not inside of the propertyNot inside of the property
Max guests: 5
- There is a couple who lives on the grounds in a different property; please show them kindness and respect.
- The front garden is for the other couple in the property. You have private access to the back garden facing the forest.
Hosted by Amanda KendziorAsk a question
About Amanda Kendzior
A Swedish/French family, this is our home-away-from home where much of the Swedish side of the family still live. It's our favourite place to unwind and have time for ourselves, to go for a morning jog through the forest and over to the beach or watch the children run around in the back garden.
Amanda Kendzior purchased this House in 2018
Why Amanda Kendzior chose Falsterbo
Located conveniently near to the town - just a short bike ride away or even a leisurely stroll - and yet peacefully tucked away with a large garden and connecting forest, the home offers a quiet retreat or a gateway into the charming village of Falsterbo.
What makes this House unique
The home is ideal for young children as it has a large garden and plenty of outdoor space nearby to roam around. It's a cosy village where parents can relax, let the children explore, and really feel like they're on holiday. Furthermore, the house itself has a cheerful children's bedroom for three whose bright colours and exciting bunkbed they will love!
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
Property managers rent properties as a business.