How do I edit a quote?
Quotes are calculated based on the traveller's length of stay and what you have set up in your rates. You can edit a quote to change rental dates and rates, add extra fees, specify sales and lodging taxes, and include damage protection. A quote can only be edited before a traveller has made a payment.
If you need to adjust the amount or make changes to the quote, follow the instructions below. If you are updating a quote, there are situations when the payment schedule may change. If you have set your payment terms up to require payment in one instalment, you cannot modify your terms to break up into multiple instalments. This is because we want to ensure you get full payment before the guest arrives. If the stay is further out, you can edit the schedule to your preferred payment terms before sending out a new payment request.
- Log in to your account.
- Select Inbox in the navigation menu
- Select the appropriate enquiry or booking.
- Select Edit quote.
- Make edits to dates, rental amount, number of guests, taxes, fees, or damage protection as needed.
- Select Review.
- Add a message to the traveller if needed.
- When you are ready to send the quote, select Pre-approve or Update quote, depending on the booking status.
If you have length of stay discounts (weekly/monthly) set up in your Rates, they are not automatically suggested in the rental amount when you edit a quote. You will need to manually adjust the rental amount to apply any length of stay discount you want to be applied to the new quote.