Spacious Luxury Apartment with Ocean Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kapaau apartment description
Experience historic North Kohala, Birthplace of King Kamehameha. An 1,100 sq. ft. guest appartment located on a 12-acre avocado & lime orchard. Perfect for couples and small families at an affordable price. Complete privacy with panoramic ocean and mountain views.
The Accommodation features:
* A spacious, comfortable layout with custom cabinetry throughout.
* Fully equipped teak kitchen & 2 dining areas.
* Living room with Lazy-Boy double sofa bed.
* One bedroom with one queen size bed.
* Full bath with oversized tile shower.
* 150 Channel Satellite TV, stereo, VCR & CD.
Five miles north of Kapaau, a sleepy community awakening with small boutiques and art galleries. Near Keokea Beach and only a 2 mile drive to magnificent Pololu Valley.
Things to See & Do Nearby:
* Hike to the black sand beach in Pololu Valley.
* Picnic at Keokea Beach Park .
* See Lapakahi Historical Park - a 600-year-old reconstructed Hawaiian fishing village.
* Experience Kohala scenery & waterfalls.
* Kayak historic Kohala Sugar Plantation ditch.
* Visit art galleries and the original King Kamehameha Statue in Kapaau.
* Explore immense Mookini Heiau.
* Whale watching (December - April).
Keywords: apartment, flat,
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by owner
Dear Kathy and Peter, Thank you so much for your hospitality. This place is wonderful...stunning views and spaciousness, beautifully and thoughtfully appointed and stocked so completely that cooking here was a breeze. Peter, your eye for design, choice of woods and workmanship is duly noted.
- Guest Marilyn and Chris
- Date of stay 11/09/10
- Review Submitted 02/03/11
Guest comment entered by owner
My wife and I have stayed with Kathy and Peter for two years and have already booked for next winter. Kathy is possibly the most gracious hostess we have ever encountered. Every need was either met or anticipated without our having to ask. The North Kohala region of the Big Island is more remote and quiet than the bustle of the resorts for which the Big Island is known. Kapaau is about 35 minutes from the Resorts, where world class facilities of every imaginable type are available. Yet it is quiet and lush, a sort of sub-tropical paradise. It does rain here, but the dry side of the island near the resorts in only 35 minutes away, so one is never really stuck. In return you have the splendid beauty of the area, privacy and quiet and a wonderfully equipped 1100 square foot apartment. We have been coming to the Big Island for five years and will return next year as well. Maurizio & Tiziana.
- Guest Maurizio and Tiziana
- Date of stay 01/18/11
- Review Submitted 01/18/11
$135 per night-Two Night minimum [including Tax] $850 per week [all inclusive] $1850 per month [all inclusive] Two night minimum for all stays No cleaning fees
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We are retired professionals who moved to the Big Island for its Beauty and serenity. For those looking for these qualities, we believe our part of the Island is the most worthwhile to visit.
- Primary: +808 884-5276
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ocean View from Balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013