Ten Year Old Colonial in Laughing Waters. Has Central Ac.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ten year old colonial in Laughing Waters. Community has private beach just steps from the house. Two boat ramps as well. Three bedrooms with one king, queen and two double beds, Has a queen pullout couch in the den. Basement if unfinished but has three beds and two couches that we've used for extra guest many times. Every room has a ceiling fan and you rarely need the AC due to breeze off the water. The gazebo on the front right of the house is a true pleasure in the afternoon when all the water sports are done and you just want to relax. Kitchen is fully equiped with a wine cooler. Two car garage has an addition refridgerator for those extra supplies you need to keep cool. House is 15 minutes from Greenport which is a very quaint and fun destination location with many restaurants and honky tonks. 25 minutes from the Orient Point ferry for those of you coming from the New London ferry terminal.
Keywords: Clear waterview and private beach within a short walk. Full ammenities with Cable, internet and central AC.
- 2550 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Wood Fireplace
- Living Room seats 6
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- We are at the tip of the north fork of Long Island. The town of Greenport is about 7 miles from us and has many restaurants, pubs, attractions and a movie theater. Shelter Island is a 1/4 mile ferry ride and has a nature preserve and many beautiful sight seeing oportunities. A short hop across the island brings you to an even shorter ferry ride that drops you off on the south shore. Then towns of Sag Hargor and East Hampton are Just east while Montauk Point is another 10 miles east. Montauk is a sightseeing gem. Right on the tip of the south fork with the Atlantic ocean off to your right on the ride out. Deep sea fishing and great food is the attraction. all of this is within an hour from the house in Southold....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Islip, NY at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Orient Point at 8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Southold, LIRR at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We're from Garden City, NY. We have three kids, all grown. There are numerous residents of our town that seek this community out due to the many activities it offers within a short distance.
Why the Owner Chose Southold:
Just a great spot and my wife wanted a house out in this area after spending her youth out there during the Summers.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There's just about nothing you can't do out here. You have watrer all around you, dozens of winerys, great restaurants and the sightseeing is outstanding. Deep water fishing is a short drive away. They have festivals just about every weekend in Greenport.
- Primary: 516-361-1642
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2885 Minnehaha Blvd., Southold, NY In Laughing Waters community
2nd bedrrom with queen bed
Master bedrrom into bath
Master bath with tub. Free standing shower not in picture on other side.
3rd bedrrom with twin beds
View of water across the street
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013