Auburn Luxury Cabin/Retreat, Very Large 1 BR / 1 BA (Great Auburn Headquarters)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Auburn cabin description
Located within auburn motorcoach and rv park is a relaxing getaway space we like to call “the retreat”. In the woods and overlooking parkerson mill creek this space exists away from the hustle and bustle of a hotel but still with the same level of furnishings and is close to everything that is auburn and is most importantly private. The retreat is perfect for getaway weekends, private meetings, graduations, weddings, or any occasion you can think of.
The living room is well appointed with a wonderful leather seating area and a 70 inch flat screen tv. The kitchen is a kitchenaid architect series dream kitchen even including a wine cooler. All items such as flatware, plates, pots, pans, glasses etc are included just like a beach condominium and all are of the finest quality.
The bedroom comes complete with two queen beds that have tempur-pedic like mattresses. There is also a seating area in the bedroom as well as another flat screen tv. The bathroom is beyond resort like with double vanity sinks and kohler memoirs series faucets. The shower is one of the most notable items in the retreat featuring 4 kohler ceiling tile heads, one regular kohler memoirs series head and one kohler hand shower as well as a granite bench.
All in all this luxury cabin / retreat would be a great base of operations for your explorations of auburn and a place to relax and unwind in the process of doing so.
- 950 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Hunting Small Game
- Equestrian Events
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Attractions within walking distance include a world class softball complex connected with our property right next door. Also across the street is the 18 hole auburn links golf course if you would like to bring your clubs . Also within biking distance is chewacla state park which has many beautiful natural attributes, the 2 mile charlotte and curtis ward bike trail is a masterpiece of a bike trail because it is off road and paved the entire way to the park, this is perfect for a morning run or biking outing. Auburn is the only city in alabama to have been awarded and recognized as a 'bicycle friendly community' by the league of american bicyclists, at the office we can provide you a map of all of the trails and routes of the bicycle network. Some other area attractions include auburn university, the jule collins smith museum of fine art, 6 incredible area golf courses, lovelace hall of honor auburn sports museum and auburn arena. All of that being said if you are looking for the true 'auburn experience' and an incredible place to vacation look no further than us ! Rv parks are the last small towns in america and we feel like you'll feel that way about our park. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Just the place we needed!
Just the place we needed!
We feel so lucky to have found our cute little cabin getaway at Auburn RV Park! It was the PERFECT place for our first visit to see our daughter since she left to her freshman year at Auburn University! We came in for homecoming/parents weekend and all she and her friends wanted were some home cooked meals! We were able to invite the girls over to eat with us because of the comfy family room and beautiful, updated kitchen. The huge granite island was great to lay the buffet of food out. The entire cabin felt new, highly upgraded and so comfortable. We loved the quiet RV park, the deck overlooking the edge of the creek, the wine refrigerator, spa-like shower and mega-huge flat screen tv! Thomas and family couldn't have been more warm & welcoming to us flying in from Southern California. Thanks for everything!
- Guest JD 123 (Newport Beach, CA)
- Date of stay 10/10/13
- Review Submitted 10/25/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children.
Awesome!!! War eagle!!
Awesome!!! War eagle!!
One of the Best places to stay in auburn. Top notch appliances and furniture. Very quiet place to relax after a long day of tailgating and auburn football.
- Guest James (Silverhill alabama)
- Date of stay 08/30/13
- Review Submitted 09/04/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
The cabin is a wonderful place to stay while in Auburn. It's clean, quiet and absolutely beautiful!! Everything inside the cabin is so nice and they offer all the things you'd need if you were home. The kitchen is fully furnished all you need is some groceries. The bathroom and bedroom linens are so nice. I would highly recommend a stay!!
- Guest Chanda T.
- Date of stay 08/09/13
- Review Submitted 08/14/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
- Tax Rate 13%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Atlanta at 89 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate I-85 (We are adjacent to I-85) at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Destin Florida at 180 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: War Eagle Supper Club at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Auburn Links (We are adjacent to Auburn Links) at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ruby Tuesday at 0.5 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Auburn:
Property is close to everything that is Auburn and is in a relaxed setting away from the hustle and bustle of a hotel but still with the same level of furnishings and amenities you would expect from a hotel.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Looking for perspective on Auburn and the overall Auburn-Opelika area ? Staying here would give you a unique perspective on the area from a Lifetime residents point of view and we can answer any of your questions about places to live, stay, eat, shop etc from a locals perspective.
- Primary: 3348212267
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cabin / Retreat overlooks Parkerson Mill Creek
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 07, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!