Executive Apartment in Rue Notre Dame, Center Croisette - Palais Des Festivals(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
A modern fully-equipped 3 bedrooms apartment, close to the Palais des Festivals
A really bright apartment recently totally renovated, with air-conditioning and double glazing. The apartment is situated in rue Notre Dame, ideal for all the amenities of Cannes, really close to the Palais des Festival and one street behind the Majestic Barriere hotel.
Very calm location right in the busy heart of Cannes. Rue Notre Dame is closely surrounded by 3 famous 5-star hotels: the Five; the Majestic and the Gray d'Albion. A perfect address for your business, leisure and holidays!
The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a small building of 3 floors, with one apartment per floor. After the easy walk up the stairs the apartment is accessed through a double door, which opens on to the small corridor linking the front and the rear of the apartment. The apartment is spacious with high ceilings and offers the possibility to sleep up to 5 people in three separate bedrooms.
Recently totally renovated, the apartment offers luxury accommodation with all modern equipment and air-conditioning. The open-plan kitchen includes an electric hob with extractor fan, numerous cupboards and even a Nespresso machine (if you run out of capsules the Nespresso shop is just round the corner, near the Majestic Hotel).
The living/kitchen area opens on to an open courtyard at the rear for al fresco aperitifs. The living area is equipped with comfortable seating and a flat-screen TV that offers access to over 100 channels; the apartment has modern, fast Broadband Internet access.
The two main bedrooms are at the front of the apartment overlooking the street - the street is quiet and the double-glazing highly effective so you'll have all the calm you need for an excellent sleep. Each bedroom has ample storage space and the main bedroom has 2 French windows opening on a balcony overlooking the street. A third bedroom (or could be used as an office) is located at the rear of the building, with an outlook on the courtyard; this bedroom has a double meridienne bed.
There is a large bathroom with toilet and a large shower room with toilet; each has modern fittings and ample storage.
Whilst ideal for business-people that need quick access to the commerce of Cannes, especially the important conferences, the apartment also offers a great location for holidays, with beaches, shops, restaurants, etc only a few minutes' walk away. The apartment is a street behind La Croisette, famous for the glamor of the Cannes Film Festival, and affords easy access to luxurious stores, 5-star hotels, the casino, countless bars and numerous night clubs.
Shopping and sightseeing in Cannes:
- Rue D'Antibes (50m away) is the famous shopping street with shops for all styles and budgets - an ideal place to find the clothes you need
- For foodies, Rue Meynadier (5 mn away) is a stone-paved pedestrian street, famous for a variety of food that includes fish, cheese, traiteurs, fresh pastas and patisseries
- Le Marché Forville, an easy 5 mn walk, is a lively market that allows you to discover the area's local specialties, such as fruit, vegetables,fish, spices and flowers. You can also pause to enjoy the 'buzzing' ambiance while sipping an espresso on the street-side Cafe Bar terrace
- Le Suquet, the old town and historic heart of Cannes, is a gentle 10mn stroll from the apartment. Walk up the lively Rue St Antoine, lined with typical restaurants, to reach the beautiful panoramic view of Cannes and the croisette. En route, visit the Musée de la Castre et l'Eglise Notre-Dame-d'Espérance.
- Les Iles de Lerins: The Lérins islands of Sainte Marguerite and Saint Honorat are 15mn away from Cannes - the departure jetty is a 10 minutes' walk from the apartment. A visit to the islands is a wonderful day-trip by boat: Sainte Marguerite is a fantastic place to walk, relax and swim in clear, emerald-green water; Saint Honorat is well-known for its Abbey and Monastery, which date from the 16th century. Monks still live there and produce excellent wine and liquors.
Other parts of the Riviera are very accessible, without the need for a car. Grasse, Nice, Villefranche, Beaulieu, Monaco, Menton and Vintimille (Italy) are all reachable by local TER train. With a car, you could also explore villages such as Gourdon, St Paul, Mougins and Fayence.
Numerous golf courses are located a short drive away from Cannes. These outstanding courses offer many challenging holes, but also pride themselves in fine dining, providing outstanding restaurants where traditional French cuisine can be savored at its best. For example:
- Golf Cannes Mougins
- Royal Mougins golf
- Golf Old Course Mandelieu la Napoule
- Riviera Golf Club Mandelieu
- Golf country club Cannes Mougins
- Golf Grande Bastide
- Golf country club St Donat.
Member since: 2010
- On floor 1
- 72 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This apartment is recently entirely newly renovated: electricity, windows, kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, etc. A first floor apartment with easy access up 1 flight of stairs. Quiet calm street in ideal location for all amenities, one street behind the Majestic Hotel in the Palais centre-Croisette area. An open inside courtyard provides a private al fresco area accessed from the kitchen/living room. A perfect 'pied a terre' for business or holiday. 3 famous 5-star hotels within 50 m: The Five, The Majestic and The Gray D'Albion; the area is a mixture of 'tres chic', casual and very secure....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Mar 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Apr 1 - Jun 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $855.65
- No additional mandatory fees
THE RATE INCLUDES: beds linens, towels, change & cleaning during the stay, final cleaning, wifi, welcome basket, taxes of stay.
Special rates during the following 2017 conferences/conventions:
17-28/05 Film Festival
17-24/06 Cannes Lion's
06-11/09 Cannes Yachting
19-24/09 Regates Royales
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
A charming apartment in a small '1940' building, perfectly located in the 'centre Palais-Croisette' area yet with no traffic noise; within close walking distance of all main aspects of Cannes:
- 1 minute to ' Le Palais des Festivals' on the Croisette (50m) & Casino
- 1 minute to the nearest public and private beaches of the Croisette
- 2 minutes to the Old Port with boat connections to the Islands of Lérins and to St Tropez
- only 50m to the Rue D'Antibes with its shops, restaurants and cinemas
- 5 minutes to the Marché Forville and the old town « Le Suquet »
- 2 minutes to the train station.
The apartment is so well located that all facilities are on the doorstep and no car is needed; it is very close to three 5-star hotels: in the same street as the 'Hotel Five', one block behind the 'Majestic Barriere Hotel' and the 'Hotel Gray D' Albion' is round the corner.
Away from the noise and the crowds, the apartment is perfectly located in the heart of Cannes.
Kitchen & Living area
Living room opening on Bedroom N.3 & private courtyard
Open plan kitchen
Living room & Kitchen opening on courtyard
Master bedroom, view 2: French widows opening on the balcony
Bedroom N.2 other view
Bedroom 2, view 2: storage
Bedroom 3 - the bed can be a double
Shower room and toilet
The bathroom, view 2 - basin and toilet
Courtyard - view 2
The view from the balcony to Notre Dame church
Master bedroom with balcony and large wardrobe
Bedroom N.2 open on the balcony
Bedroom N.2 other view
Bedroom N.3 opening on the courtyard
The shower room and toilet
The bathroom, view 1 - modern bath tap
Courtyard - view 1
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.