Pool Table, Hot Tub, Jacuzzi , Game Center, Community Heated Pool year round.
Bear Haven Master King Suite
Romantic in-room jacuzzi and fireplace. Recently renovated with new furniture and carpet. NEW mattress & box springs also! All linens are provided.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Check-in after 3pm Check-out before 10am
- Please do not leave children unattended in hot tub or back deck area. Please do not adjust the hot tub temperature warmer than 102 degrees.
- Hidden Springs Resort Quiet time is 10 p.m. - 8.a.m.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Jon & ConnieAsk a question
About Jon & Connie
Jon and Connie were married in a log cabin in Pigeon Forge. They have been blessed with 3 sons and 1 daughter, 9 grandchildren, 3 great-grandchildren and 2 Chihuahua's. You can find one or more of their grandchildren visiting them every weekend and sometimes during the week. Their home is now in Southern Maryland. As a child Connie vacationed in TN. and she has always loved this area. Connie owns a large Child Care Center in MD. Jon works as a Weatherization Project Manager for the Federal Government. Our hobbies are gardening, antique shopping, bowling, dinner theaters, movies, flea markets, yard sales and traveling.
Jon & Connie purchased this Cabin in 2017
Why Jon & Connie chose Pigeon Forge
We purchased this property because of the outstanding, unrestricted, Gorgeous Great Smoky Mountain views from our private back deck with hot tub!!!! The view is what sold us on this cabin. We knew we could remodel the inside but we couldn't change the best view. Our agent took us to see many cabins but this one had the best view of all. So we took on the challenge and we totally refurbished and redecorated our cabin. There are other cabins around but you wouldn't know it once inside the cabin or on the back deck. We wanted to make sure when our children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, family, friends and guest come here to visit that they have a lot of fun things to do to keep them entertained inside the cabin. So inside our cabin for entertainment you'll find a pool table, 60 games console game system in the game center along with other games, books, DVD's and CD's. and a 54" Ex-large Big Screen T.V. If romance is what you're looking for we have a cozy, comfy master king bedroom suite with Jacuzzi and fireplace. The front porch has two rockers for your enjoyment. We wanted to make sure that the community heated pool was close by, it's in walking distance. Our goal is to make sure everyone that comes to visit has everything they need for an enjoyable, comfortable, cozy, fun, entertaining and relaxing vacation. Our grandchildren love the fireworks during the summer. Dollywood's fireworks can be seen from the back private deck. All children grown or not love Dollywood and Splash Mountain, about a mile away from the cabin. Life's to short, enjoy this remodeled cabin with all it's new furniture and décor. Come to our cabin and make many new memories and adventures.
What makes this Cabin unique
- Spectacular Smoky Mountain views - Close access to everything in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Sevierville - A year-round covered community swimming pool - Hot Tub - Fireplace - Charcoal Grill - Jetted Jacuzzi - Game Center with Pool Table, 60 game arcade system console, CD's and DVD's -54" Ex-Large Flat Screen T.V. - Dishwasher and Washer and Dryer - New Game Center - Fully furnished Kitchen with new dishes, pans and more! - New furniture inside and outside, new flooring, new decor. inside and outside - Newly stained outside of cabin and more!
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.