CASA DO RE MI keeps the charm and tradition of old Mexico but is consistently updated every year to create an elegant Mexican villa. The entire casa overlooks the Pacific Ocean and Banderas Bay with the Sierra Madres Mountains directly behind us and beautiful, private green spaces to the north and south. A paradise!
We have created an incredible Botanical Garden surrounding the southern end of the casa.....peaceful and filled with unusual greenery like a Chocolate Tree, Vanilla Bean vine and an Agave grove. Plants from as far away as Thailand. The garden creates a shangri la for the eyes.
Casa Do Re Mi is located one mile south of town and a short 5 minute walk to the beautiful Conchas Chinas Beach. We appreciate your interest and will quickly respond to your request.
Below are some of the BENEFITS you will enjoy!
There is NO extra charge for our cook, houseman & maid.
Food, beverages and gratuities are not included.
1. GREAT COOK - Included in rental. Six days a week Chayo will shop, cook and serve you two delicious meals daily. Food and beverage costs not included.
2. HOUSEMAN - Included in rental. Ivan makes the BEST MARGARITAS you've ever tasted. He will be prepare any drink of your choice and also act as your personal concierge.
He makes your reservations for golf, scuba or deep sea fishing to canopy tours or ATV trips into the jungle. He also prepares and cooks ribs, fresh fish ribs, burgers or steak on the new outdoor BBQ grill by the pool.
A detailed bill is presented at the end of your stay for your food and beverages. Please reimburse the staff in dollars or pesos. No checks accepted. The staff is off on Sundays so we would appreciate your arrivals any day except Sunday. Should it be necessary to arrive on Sunday, please add $110.00 to your final gratuity to give to the staff directly.
3. IMMACULATE VILLA Sarah, your housekeeper, will clean the villa daily except on Sundays, (staff day off). included in rental. She will wash all towels, sheets etc and is happy to accommodate your personal request for a small gratuity. Machines are not for guests use.
4. THREE LARGE A/C BEDROOM SUITES - all have private bathrooms (2 sinks) and private lavatory. Each with your own terrace and fountain facing the ocean. All bedrooms are air conditioned and have ceiling fans. Each bedroom can be made up as a KING or with two TWINS. There are two additional roll aways for young people to be accommodated either in the downstairs bedroom or playroom. A fourth half bath is adjacent to the playroom. Also available is a high chair and Pack n Play.
5. SPECTACULAR VIEW OF OCEAN - Expansive terraces are perfect places to enjoy the incredible and mesmerizing views of the Bay. Also a large swimming pool which is also KID FRIENDLY. BEACH - Across the street - 5 minute walk .
6. WIFI and TELEPHONE - Wifi all throughout the casa and free calls to the USA, Canada.
7. CHILDREN - We built our home to accommodate all ages of children. The large pool is shallow at one end with the steps wide and extending from side to side making it a perfect place for toddlers to sit and play. Grown kids love to play ball in the deep end and swim laps. The beach across the street is also perfect for the very young and teenagers to adults.
8.SECURITY SYSTEM - Even though Puerto Vallarta is extremely safe and secure, we do have a security system. The property perimeter is also secured with a 24 hour vehicle patrol.
9. AIRPORT TRANSFER - A professional English speaking driver will personally take care of you from the time you clear customs to your arrival at the casa and offers cold bottled water/beer! lHis charge is $120 usd for up to eight people ROUND TRIP Airport Transfer. He is available for sightseeing at any time. Rates are in our booklet at the villa.
10. BARS and MUSIC - There are two wet bars with a refrigerator down by the pool. Surround sound is upstairs and downstairs with a total of eight speakers and Sirius XM radio, DVD and TV movie Library. *NETFLIX is at your fingertips.
11. WHALES: YES, just enjoy sitting on our terrace overlooking the Bay and you should see whales during the months of December thru March. We have seen whale babies born and huge whales jumping and spouting right in front of our villa. We have binoculars or bring your favorite ones to see the sights.
So sit back and enjoy the views, relax by the pool with the most delicious margaritas ever... walk to town on the beach or take a short 4 min. taxi ride to the shops in Old Vallarta. Then you end your day with a beautiful sunset while enjoying a delicious dinner!
A masseuse is available to come to the house. Terrific Mariachi Trio can be reserved if you let us know ahead of time.
*Some items at villa:
SPA robes; Hair dryers; Beach towels; Yoga mats; Binoculars: Games; Cards; Puzzles; Library; Netflix and Pool toys for young children!
The staff is wonderful, as you can read by the comments below. Their desire is to ensure you have a memorable vacation! Our cook has been with us for 26 years and our houseman for 16 years.
We look forward to providing you with a memorable vacation in beautiful Puerto Vallarta.
Hasta luego, Barb and Bob
KEYWORDS: QUIET, SAFE and SECURE - COOK PREPARES MEALS - LARGE POOL - WIFI - 5 min. WALK TO BEACH - 4 min Taxi to TOWN- 3 BEDROOMS / 3 1/2 BATHS - PRIVACY MUSIC, OCEANVIEWS, Great LOCATION - WE CAN ACCOMMODATE ALL INCLUSIVE ON REQUEST.