Fabulous house located in Pedrajas de San Esteban in Pinares area.
It is a stone town known throughout the world for its high quality pine nuts.
Places of interest:
* We are located in a beautiful area to enjoy unforgettable walks on the route of the castles (Iscar, Coca, Cuellar, Peñafiel, Medina del Campo).
* You can also taste one of the best wine routes in Spain visiting many wineries of Ribera del Duero and Rueda Wines, since we are in the center of all of them and very close.
* By the bike lane from the village you will reach the Hermitage of Sacedon located on the bank of the river Eresma, where you can spend a pleasant afternoon strolling through the pine forests or simply having a coffee on the terrace of the Ermita bar.
* By appointment you can visit the famous pine nut factory
"Teresa" where you will see the whole elaboration process.
* Five minutes away is the Villa de Olmedo, to visit the Knight's Palace of Olmedo, Museum "Mudéjar" and the Roman deposits of Almenara.
-Walking with skates
-Fabulous municipal pool in summer.
The house Tierra de Pinares "is located 150 m from the center of the town and little more than the pine forests.
IT HAS two floors:
* The ground floor:
- A beautiful living room with TV and a fabulous fireplace
which they can enjoy on cold days.
- Bedroom with double bed.
- Bathroom with shower cabin.
* On the first floor:
- Two double bedrooms
- A double bedroom with 180 articulated bed
electric and TV.
- A large full bathroom with a bathtub.
- In the hall, a hall of rest and reading.
It has a large patio with lawn where children can play and enjoy and the elderly can relax and prepare a good barbecue that we have.
Take advantage, rest and enjoy !!!!!