Casa Manzana: Completely Furnished and includes ALL utilities & Wi-Fi
Property Type: Adobe Casita on 1.75 Acre Gated Property (middle-size of the 3 Casitas, each unique)
Maximum occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 1 w/ Queen Tempurpedic; 2nd Queen via convertible Futon Sofa.
Bathrooms: 1 full-size Bath (tub w/ shower)
Kitchen: Fully outfitted (stove, fridge, microwave, coffee-maker, china, cookware, etc)
Internet: Complimentary Wi-Fi
Laundry: Complimentary Washer & Dryer on site
Parking: Carport adjacent to Casita
Duration: 2-night minimum - (see more Leasing details below)
Pets Policy: NO PETS
Smoking Policy: NO SMOKING on entire property
1-bedroom 1-bathroom fully furnished private Casita on 1.75-acre gated-property in the peaceful country setting of Nambe (northern Santa Fe County). Property borders a beautiful vineyard and contains a fruit tree orchard. The unit includes a long covered patio, a private bath with tub/shower, viga ceilings, an on-site complimentary laundry room, and a fully outfitted kitchen. Includes TV (w/ Netflix, Hulu, HBO & Amazon via Roku), and WiFi internet. Gaze at the incredible star-filled night sky from your patio while throwing another log on the mesmerizing flames from the firepit.
Just 4-miles away, an NMDOT Park & Ride Commuter-lot bus stop at Cities of Gold Hotel/Casino offers non-stop 25-minute service to Los Alamos, and 20-min non-stop service to Santa Fe.
On-site owner, 1 larger & 1 smaller Casitas round out this unique country-based property in northern Santa Fe County, and still close enough to all that Santa Fe & Northern New Mexico has to offer.
* Heating: Radiant baseboard
* Cooling: Thick Adobe walls really help to stabilize temp year-round; A/C via portable unit
* Bath: full-size tub/shower
* Kitchen: Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Coffee maker
* Flat-screen TV (NETFLIX, Hulu, & more via Roku)
* Wi-Fi Internet
* Washer & Dryer on-site (complimentary)
* Owner's residence is on-site (ready to help with any assistance, directions, or suggestions)
Centrally located to numerous Northern New Mexico attractions (see Maps within picture collection above for just a sampling)
* GOLF - 6 courses within 30-min drive; closest is Towa Golf Course at Buffalo Thunder (6.5 mi south)
* SKIING - We're located between Taos (75 mi north) & Ski Santa Fe (35 mi south)
* Santa Fe Opera (14 mi south)
* Downtown Santa Fe (Plaza, Canyon Rd Galleries, Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Cathedral, more) (20 mi south)
* Santa Fe is a top Foodie destination
* More than 100 World-Class Art Galleries
* Casinos (multiple, largest is Buffalo Thunder 6.5 mi south)
* Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, River Rafting, and historic discovery everywhere
* Meditation, Healing Retreats, & Spas such as Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs (36 mi north)
* Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta (October, 73 mi south, 96% freeway)
* Los Alamos & Bradbury Science Museum (free) (21 mi west)
* Bandelier National Monument (28 mi west)
* Poeh Cultural Center (5 mi south)
* Winery & tasting opportunity (3 mi west)
* Historic Walking Tours (numerous)
* Numerous historic churches
* Closest Business district (groceries, restaurants, etc) (Pojoaque, 4 mi south)
Don't limit your vacation by staying in the typical boring brand-name hotel chain. Experience the real New Mexico with us.
- Flexible Check-in & Check-out times
OUR OTHER CASITAS (at this same location):
* Casa Nambe: Our cozier & most economical Casita that sleeps 2 can be viewed on this same site. Search for "Nambe".
* Casa Merlot: Our 3rd & largest Casita is currently booked by a long-term lease.
Thank you for your interest in reading about our slice of enchantment here in New Mexico, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Your Hosts: Mary & Bob