Fabulous Lower Level of a Huge Custom House in Denver. All the Comforts of Home
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children are not allowed to be left unattended. Children are not allowed to be left unattended.
No events - NO PARTIES OF ANY KINDNO PARTIES OF ANY KIND
No smoking - NO SMOKING TOBACCO OR MARIJUANA ON THE PROPERTY. NO SMOKING TOBACCO OR MARIJUANA ON THE PROPERTY.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - The booking guest must be at least 21 years oldThe booking guest must be at least 21 years old
- NO SMOKING. NO MARIJUANA CONSUMPTION ALLOWED! NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY INSIDE OR OUTSIDE. IF YOU OR YOUR COMPANIONS SMOKE, DON'T BOOK!!
- The carpet is very expensive and light in color. If you spill something on it, let us know so we can help clean it up properly. Sort trash&recycling.
- Please park on the street directly in front of our house, there is enough room for two vehicles. Please leave space for another car in front or behind
Hosted by Jeff Evans and Mary Alice "Sweets" Bross-EvansAsk a question
About Jeff Evans and Mary Alice "Sweets" Bross-Evans
When my wife, whose name is Mary Alice "Sweets" Bross-Evans bought the original farmhouse for this area the neighborhood consisted of mostly two bedroom bungalows. In 1994 a transformation began with one contractor buying one house, scraping it off and building a two story house in its place. Now about 50% of the original houses are gone, replaced by bigger, more elegant homes. We jumped on the band wagon in 2000 with plans of custom building our Dream Home. our Dreams were realize in December of 2001 when we received our Certificate of Occupancy from the City and County of Denver.
Jeff Evans and Mary Alice "Sweets" Bross-Evans purchased this house in 2001
Why Jeff Evans and Mary Alice "Sweets" Bross-Evans chose University Park
We had already lived right across the alley from this property for 20 years before we purchased the land. The previous owner died. Her son knew how kind I had been to her for several years prior to her death and agreed to give me the first opportunity to purchase it. So we did. No regrets.
What makes this house unique
As a fully custom home, we had total control over the design and construction of this house. We incorporated things like three furnaces, three air conditioners and three laundry rooms, one for each level of the house. We also built a front loaded garage with an extra wide driveway. The exterior is finished in River Rock and Stucco to give us a maintenance free home.