Walk to Square, Restaurants, Avent Park
All beds have brand new Sealy pillow top firm mattresses, brand new high thread count sheets and plenty of pillow options, along with sound machines to ensure even the lightest sleeper gets a restful night's sleep. Both Master Bedrooms have adjoining bathrooms, plenty of drawer space and sufficient closets for an extended stay.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please let us know the ages and number of childrenPlease let us know the ages and number of children
No events - Some events and parties may be approvedSome events and parties may be approved
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 32
- Street parking is allowed on Williams Avenue, but for safety, we request you park in our driveway - two cars maximum
- No Pets / No Smoking / No Exceptions Maximum of 6 guests per reservation
- Children are allowed, but the house is NOT childproof. The safety of their children is the responsibility of guest renters.
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Susan PhillipsAsk a question
About Susan Phillips
I was born in Oxford and have lived here most of my life. We're happy to give you advice and suggestions for making the most of your time in historic, hospitable Oxford!
Susan Phillips purchased this House in 2016
Why Susan Phillips chose Oxford
We chose to purchase this property because Susan was born in Oxford, grew up on North Lamar and loved the feeling of being at the center of everything Oxford. Nick of Thyme Cottage is steps away from North Lamar, The Square, the park and everything we love about being Oxonians - and still a walkable distance to campus!