“Our Montana House”
• Built in 2005, Our Montana House will sleep up to eight people.
• Available for daily or weekly rental.
• A beautiful 1,650 square foot ranch house with three bedrooms and two full baths. The Elk Room (master bedroom) has a queen-size bed with its own private bathroom. The Wolf Room has a queen-size bed in it. The Falls Room has two full-size beds in it. There is a full bathroom between these two bedrooms.
• One-car garage.
• Amenities include: Two queen beds and two full beds, Back deck with picnic table, Satellite TV with DVD/VCR, Microwave, Electric range, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer, Gas grill, DVD/ MP3 Stereo music system, Phone (with free long distance service) and WiFi internet. We also provide linens, towels, all paper products, soaps, detergents and cleaning supplies.
• Located in the small quiet neighborhood of Lazy Acres, six miles west of West Yellowstone, Montana.
• Ten minutes from Yellowstone National Park. Our Montana House borders the Gallatin National Forest.
• Fish Central--25 minutes from the Henry’s Fork and Madison River.
• A well-decorated home away from home for the discriminating lodger.
For any other questions contact Fran and Maura at the email or phone number below.