Relax and rejuvenate at the Seaview Vacation Rental at Cedarbrook, overlooking the city of Sequim, majestic Mt. Baker and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Newly remodeled - bright, cottage-like 2 bedroom, 1 bath home (sleeps 4-5) boasts beautiful views and all of the amenities of home. Stroll through the lavender fields and enjoy all our top-selling bath and body products and our famous culinary delights. Less than an hour drive to Hurricane Ridge Ski and Snowboard Area, Sequim is a great place to play this winter!
We prefer 2 night minimum on holiday weekends.
Experience the Olympic Peninsula
• Lavender Weekend (always the third weekend in July): Visit the 'Lavender Capital of North America,' Sequim, WA, our downtown gift shop and lavender farms offering tours, food, beverages, lavender crafting, cooking demonstrations, workshops, entertainment and more.
Olympic Peninsula Activities:
• Hurricane Ridge Ski and Snowboard Area: Less than an hour away from snow and slopes
• Olympic Discovery Trail: Walk or ride your bike along the paved trails between Pt. Angeles and Pt. Townsend
• Wine Tasting: Visit local, award-winning wineries offering tours and tastings.
• Dungeness Spit and Lighthouse: Hike along the 5 mile beach to the working lighthouse
• Ferry to Victoria, BC: Peruse the famous Buchart Gardens, or enjoy high tea at the Empress Hotel
• Sol Duc Hot Springs: Soak at the hot springs in the midst of the Olympic Rain Forest (Open April - October)
Keywords: fully furnished, cottage, cabin, Sequim, home, house, vacation rentals, long term rentals