House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Comfy queen size bed in both the master bedroom and second bedroom. All linens are provided.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Young children must be supervisedYoung children must be supervised
No smoking - Smoking, vaping or cannabis not allowed.Smoking, vaping or cannabis not allowed.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Internet access is offered as a convenience to our guests however, we do not offer tech support. There is a $25 fee to replace any missing remotes.
- At check-out, clean and put away dishes and take garbage and recycling to containers downstairs. $25 fee added if more than the normal housekeeping.
- Zero-tolerance non-smoking/vaping policy. $200 fine if tobacco/marijuana is used in the rental. Per COVID-19 regulations, do not wear shoes inside.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Gary and Marcella StachurskiAsk a question
About Gary and Marcella Stachurski
Gary and Marcella Stachurski, owners of Cedarbrook Lavender and Seaview Vacation Rental at Cedarbrook, invite you to vacation on the grounds of our working Lavender farm. Stay as long as you wish and we assure you that you will want to come back soon!
Gary and Marcella Stachurski purchased this house in 2005
Why Gary and Marcella Stachurski chose Sequim
Our love for the Olympic Peninsula brought us to Sequim in 2005 and we wanted to share staying on our farm with others. We enjoy visiting with all of our guests. We aim to please, just ask!
What makes this house unique
Our vacation rental is a home away from home that is situated in the southwest corner of Cedarbrook Lavender Farm and has a beautiful northeastern view of Mt. Baker and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. No need to drive to a lavender farm if you stay with us you're there!