2 bed/1 bath cabin
Second bedroom is best for children only. With a daybed and pullout trundle, there is limited floor space. Closet in second bedroom is also inaccessible due to the storing of housing supplies.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - ALLOWEDALLOWED
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- 1. Minimum age to rent is 25 and ID will be required upon booking.
- 2. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the cabin, on decks, or on the porch.
- 3. No parties or events allowed on premises. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Sandy and DougAsk a question
About Sandy and Doug
We fell in love with this part of North Georgia mountains after vacationing here numerous times over our 20+ years of marriage. We bought our first small cabin for a weekend getaway for ourselves in the summer of 2016 and have since moved to Ellijay full-time. We wanted to share our love of the area by buying and renting cabins that we know our guests will enjoy as much as we did during our many vacations here. Mountain Heaven is our second rental which we purchased in April of 2017.
Sandy and Doug purchased this Cabin in 2017
Why Sandy and Doug chose Blue Ridge
We purchased Mountain Heaven because of it's location within a quaint log cabin community between Blue Ridge and Ellijay. It's perfectly situated between the two towns and convenient to shopping and restaurants, combined with the beauty and seclusion of the outdoors.
What makes this Cabin unique
The cabin is within walking distance of the Benton MacKaye Trail--perfect for those avid hikers.