Great Home Close to Slopes
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Check out: Please strip used beds and start a load of laundry, load dirty dishes and start a load of dishes. (note extra charges may apply)
- Take all trash to the Beech Mountain Recycling center. Check to insure you have taken all personal belongings. Close and lock doors.
- Stays over 3 weeks require an additional cleaning $100. Fee is added after initial booking and is required by our cleaning company.
Cute little home nestled on Beech Mountain. Comfy couch and nice fireplace on a chilly evening/morning. A short walk away to the slopes- the kids enjoyed seeing the mountain bikers come flying down the mountain! Owners were quick to respond when we had questions!
Everything was clean and in good working order.
The ride up to the cabin was as enjoyable as the twisties in the local area. Enjoyed the large living room, fireplace and plentiful seating. Outside deck area was great basking in the late afternoon sun Outside deck area was great basking in the late afternoon sun.
Memorial Day Weekend
The house was great for a family of 4. We hiked the Emerald Outback trail and walked the ski slopes. Close to restaurants. Wish there had been an outdoor fire are for smores, but the house was very clean and well stocked with kitchen supplies. Would be great for skiing!
The house was very clean and fit our needs perfectly. Check-in and check-out were very smooth! The house is very close to Beech Mountain Resort, which was great! We found the house to be very comfortable and exactly what we wanted! We’d love to come again.
Beech Mountain is the highest elevation town east of the Rocky Mtns. Area has winter skiing, tubing, sledding hill, ice skating and beautiful mountain scenery. In the summer the area has mountain biking with chair lift to 5506' sky bar, hiking, trout fishing, wineries, white water rafting, zip lines or sit and enjoy music at Alpen Inn or Fred's (short distance from the house)
Rick and Elaine Fox