Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
The Kings Bedroom
Bathrooms: 3, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower · Jetted tub
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The Castle is full of fragile unusual Antiques The Castle is full of fragile unusual Antiques
Events allowed - We must be notified in advance, extra fees applyWe must be notified in advance, extra fees apply
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Parties are by approval only, and will incur an additional fee, and must retain a 50% ratio or greater of over 35 age to under 35 age.
- Beacause of Fire Hazard, Absolutely no fires are allowed outside.
- The Property has video surveillance, Outside, Kitchen and Living Rm.
Hosted by Chad NolandAsk a question
About Chad Noland
The Noland Family has lived on the Central Coast for nearly 40 years. Chateau Noland is a multi-generational endeavor that began 35 years ago.
Why Chad Noland chose San Luis Obispo
Chateau Noland is almost certainly unlike anything you have ever experienced. We are located almost exactly half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco, and a stone's throw from the world famous Highway 1 and US 101. Chateau Noland is just minutes from several beaches, bike trails, world famous wine tasting, and the idyllic downtown San Luis Obispo. The property boasts incredible views of the Avila Valley and the surrounding oak-covered hills. The architecture of the main house (the "Castle"), Carriage House, and surrounding grounds will make you feel as if you have been transported to France's Loire Valley.