Food, history, outdoor activities, music, art all within walking distance
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No smoking OR vaping, please
- We also ask that you are considerate of our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. Absolutely NO parties or events. (Our neighbors will call us)
- Please treat our place with respect and care
About Elizabeth Kellinger
My husband, Chris, and I love to travel - whether it's a cross country road trip or a hop over the pond, experiencing new places is a passion. About us: we own and operate a very small winery in Charlottesville, Virginia. I am also an artist and work in the Richmond condo, creating a variety of wine-inspired art. We love music and have been known to travel large distances to see our favorite bands. We have four kids between the two of us, one grandchild, a very spoiled pup, two cats and seven chickens.
Elizabeth Kellinger purchased this Condo in 2016