Plus twin size roll away.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- - Please no shoes in the suite although slippers are acceptable. - Quiet hours 10PM - 9AM - Respect our property as you would your own.
- - Rental is for two guests only. Additional one person considered only with direct coordination and approval of owner.
- No smoking anywhere on the property.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Libby Johnson and Craig KleverAsk a question
About Libby Johnson and Craig Klever
I have lived and worked in Stevenson and the Columbia River Gorge for over 40 years. I have never grown tired of the incredible beauty of this place regardless of the weather. My fiancé Craig, is a native Oregonian from Portland. Together we have worked hard to make our home inviting and enjoyable for our families, guests, and ourselves. Come and experience the Columbia River Gorge and add our listing to your travel plans. Craig and Libby
Libby Johnson and Craig Klever purchased this Studio in 2015
Why Libby Johnson and Craig Klever chose Stevenson
We lived in downtown Stevenson until we bought this home on Stewart Road. Both had incredible river views and uniqueness. Our house on Stewart Road provides seclusion, more wildlife, and peacefulness. We loved both places.
What makes this Studio unique
The river and mountain views are stunning from every south facing window. The trees and lush gardens change with the seasons providing variation, color, and beauty.