Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Watchtower and child-friendly Cottage with Pool
Torre di Sopra Watchtower
For full occupancy of 15 people, during the summer months, the house can be let together with the adjoining property La Casina. Please note, however, that the Torre is not suitable for children under the age of 6, whilst the Casina is child-friendly and can accommodate two adults in a double bedroom and two children in a twin bedroom. During the winter months, occupancy is restricted to 12, as the indoor dining room can seat no more than 12.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The courtyard wing is family friendly.The courtyard wing is family friendly.
No pets - No pets allowed under any circumstances.No pets allowed under any circumstances.
Parties/events allowed - Not included in the rental price. Please enquire.Not included in the rental price. Please enquire.
No smoking - Smoking is permitted in the courtyards and garden.Smoking is permitted in the courtyards and garden.
Max guests: 15
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Check in is between 16:00 and 19:00. Late check-in (19:00 - 22:00) is possible for an extra charge of €50. No check-in after 22:00.
- The swimming pool is open from 1st June to 31st September and may be made available at other times on request. It is for the sole use of residents.
- Mosquitoes, wasps and bees are common in rural environments. Allergy sufferers should be aware that the proprietors decline any responsibility.
- english, italian
About Tom Sacchi
The son and daughter of leading Italian architect father and English mother who restored this house during our childhood, we are so pleased to open up our family home to visitors wanting a truly authentic and exclusive taste of Tuscany.
Tom Sacchi purchased this House in 1976
Why Tom Sacchi chose Bagno a Ripoli
Our childhood home.
What makes this House unique
An exceptional historic building and exclusive national monument, The Torre offers a unique mix of modern architecture and interiors within a genuine medieval structure. It is an inspirational setting for sightseeing and relaxing in Tuscany and conveniently situated for direct and fast access to motorway links.