Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower · Outdoor shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - No parties, max 6 persons on property.No parties, max 6 persons on property.
Max guests: 6 - Six persons maximum in the house at any time. Six persons maximum in the house at any time.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Booking guest must be 25 and present in home Booking guest must be 25 and present in home
- HI County has recently enacted some strong policies on short term vacation rentals, with fines to owners of $2,000 to $20,000 for violations.
- Total # of persons in home at any time limited to number in reservation, limit of two cars, quiet time 9pm to 8am
- Hosts may not accept any "events," including weddings, parties, pool parties, or any event that has more in home than specified in reservation.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Robert AylorAsk a question
About Robert Aylor
Bob and Susan have visited almost all the Hawaiian Islands over a number of years, and gravitated to the Big Island for a number of reasons. Living and working in the greater Seattle area, they were very tired of horrible commutes to work and for pleasure trips. Visits to resort areas on all the islands convinced them that the traffic and hectic pace were not things to bring them back, and they begin to stay in vacation rental homes in less crowed areas. The Big Island is huge, has 9 to12 (depending on your source) climate zones, has 9 lava zones, various flood and tsunami zones, and a variety of flora and fauna. If you love the outdoors, great weather, and an almost endless variety of activities, the Big Island deserves your attention.
Robert Aylor purchased this House in 2017