1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
No smoking - Smoking is okay outside of the cottage.Smoking is okay outside of the cottage.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No cooking beyond the use of the provide toaster and microwave ovens. No SMOKING inside the cottage. Outside is okay, if ashtray is used.
- Please only flush toilet paper. Do not flush paper towels, feminine products, or wipes. -No PARTIES or EVENTS.
- -ONE car parking only -Due to the current COVID situation, we ask that guests do not invite visitors to the cottage.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
regional.health.guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Hosted by MinaAsk a question
Bala Farm Cottage now has it's own website. Mina was born and raised in Italy, came to America in her 20s and fell in love with her husband, Chad. Two children and 3 states later, they've settled in West Chester, PA. Mina loves to travel and cook, with frequent returns to Italy, and enjoys meeting new friends. She is fluent in Italian and English and capably conversant in Spanish and French, so don't hesitate to communicate in the language you are most comfortable with!
Mina purchased this Cottage in 2015
- english, french, spanish, italian