Cozy and relaxing Waterfront vacation on one of South Florida's most beautiful Intracoastal Waterways. We are steps away to the legendary Hollywood Beach Broadwalk. Hollywood Beach is a classic South Florida beach town that’s enchanted visitors since the 1920s. Often compared to quaint European and funky California beach towns, the character of this inviting area is all Florida. Evening strollers, morning joggers, bicyclists and roller-bladers share the brick paved, beachfront thoroughfare with those enjoying the many cafes and bars along the way.
We have free wi-fi access. Google our address is 1908 North Ocean Dr Hollywood Fl.
Unlike the high-rise resort hotels and condominiums that tower over the middle and southern parts of South Florida, we are extremely boutique in character -- meaning: it is cozy, quaint, one-of-a-kind gems. First floor accommodations, walk out your door and you can fish, or dine overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway while viewing a majestic sunset from our private deck.
This is a one bedroom unit and will accommodate 4 adults with a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a queen sized sleeper couch in the living room.
Neighboring cities are Aventura, Hallandale, North Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach and Fort Lauderdale
• Miami International Airport- 35 minutes
• Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport- 15 minutes
• Boat, jet ski, bicycle available at the Broadwalk
• Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa – 5 minutes
• Broward Performing Arts Center - 30 minutes
• Dolphin Stadium - 30 minutes
• Fort Lauderdale Museum of Art - 20 minutes
• Aventura Mall – 15 minutes
• Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall – 30 minutes
• Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino - 10 minutes
• Dania Jai-Alai - 10 minutes
• Hollywood Greyhound Racing - 20 minutes