This large, fully equipped 2 bed 2 bath condo is perfect for your next visit to Chicago! It has everything you need whether you are a business traveler or just looking to enjoy the city.
Guests will have the 2 bed 2 bath condo and a gated parking spot all to themselves. There is a queen bed in each room and pull out sofa bed in the living room, which is quite comfortable. The bathroom comes equipped with shampoo, soap and toothpaste should you need them. Linens and towels are of course provided as well.
The Space and Items of Note:
1. The condo is located on a nice quiet block in the Little Italy/ UIC neighborhood. The center of the city, West Loop, River North and many other destinations are close by and can be easily reached by public transit or Uber/ Lyft/ Cab.
2. The condo comes with access to a gated parking spot. There is also plenty of free street parking should you need a second spot.
3. Each room has a least 1 piece of custom made furniture.
4. If you are looking to cook, the kitchen is well equipped. I enjoy cooking and I made sure it had everything I would need.
5. There is an Amazon Echo, who you may call Alexa, to entertain you during your stay. Ask her the weather, to play music, set an alarm....
The condo is situated in the Little Italy/ UIC area right next to the Illinois Medical District. The Western Blue Line stop is a few minute walk away and the Willis/ Sears Tower, the center of the city, is 3 miles directly east. The heart of the West Loop, which is packed with restaurants and bars, is less than 2 miles away and can be reached in 3 quick train stops or a 8 minute Uber ride. Restaurants and Bars on Taylor street are even closer.
- Train, Uber/ Lyft, Divvy or Walk
Other things to note
- Out of respect for the neighbors parties of 6 or are not generally accommodated. However, depending on the circumstances we might be able to work something out. - If you lose your key it is a $35 fine. - If you lose the remote to the gated parking area it is a $150 fine.
***I am always striving to improve my place and my guests experience. Should you have any suggestions on how I can improve my Airbnb please let me know.***