Loaded w/ amenities, beautifully decorated & HEATED POOL IS OPEN March-November
Master and Bedrooms 2 & 3 have USB plug ins on both sides of the beds, fans, room darkening shades, brand new carpet, 32” ROKU TV with cable and internet TV, various pillow types, plush beds, high thread count sheets and robes. Twin pullout beds in the living room have 8 inch memory foam mattresses, blackout curtains, USB plug-in, robes, sound machine, fan and with the screen there is complete privacy.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - No children in hot tub under 7 yrs.No children in hot tub under 7 yrs.
Pets allowed - $150, ask, small dogs only crate trained$150, ask, small dogs only crate trained
No smoking - No smoking on propertyNo smoking on property
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- All dishes must be cleaned and all trash and recycling must be taken out to bins before checking out. Both bins to be rolled to the road on Thursday
- No more than 5 people in hot tub at once. If under 13 must be accompanied by an adult, under 18 supervised. Close lid when not in use. No horse play.
- No extra overnight guests. Failure to comply will be a loss of deposit. Let us know of visiting guests and how many. Report damage & nonworking items.
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Susan & Rob BucklinAsk a question
About Susan & Rob Bucklin
Rob and I are semi retired and live very active life styles. We enjoy healthy cooking, extensive gardening, our dogs and traveling when we can. We are scuba divers and love sailing. I am a stained glass artist and Rob loves to play tennis. We are both certified dog therapy teams. We loved Europe, Alaska and the Caribbean Islands; and someday look forward to traveling to Australia, Asia and Bora Bora. Our Motto: Live life day to day.... and to the fullest!
Susan & Rob Bucklin purchased this house in 2017
Why Susan & Rob Bucklin chose Northwest Raleigh
The house is very private, quiet and convenient to RDU airport, RTP, NCSU, UNC, Duke, downtown Raleigh & Durham, shopping, parks, NC Museum of Art and some great restaurants to name a few things. Raleigh is a great area with always something going on. We are just four hours away from the Blue Ridge Mountains on one side and two hours from the beaches on the other side. We look forward to hearing from you.
What makes this house unique
We have equipped it with pretty much anything you could possibly need for a delightful stay. The outdoor space is so relaxing, with it’s bubbling fountain, screened porch, fire pit and hot tub...there’s no need to leave. If we are missing something, we are only a mile and a half away.