Fully Appointed First Floor Bungalow: LR, 2BD, Full Kitchen, Full Bath Sleeps 6
Sleeps 6 - 7 people. 1 Queen Bed, 2 Twins (Bunk Beds), 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full Air Mattress, 1 Pack-N-Play (Upon Request) * IMPORTANT INFORMATION* Linens, bath & beach towels are NOT provided. Comforters, bedding and pillows have been removed from the rentals in response to Covid19. * To arrange Linen & additional equipment services, Contact Vacation Equipment Services directly at 843-215-2700 or visit their website at Visit http://vacationequipmentrentals.com/ * Beach equipment, chairs & umbrellas can be rented from the County Beach Services provider on the beach. Some chairs may be available at the house from previous guests. But it is not guaranteed.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Parties/events allowed - Small family gatherings and events welcome!Small family gatherings and events welcome!
No smoking - Smoking permitted outside.Smoking permitted outside.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - Call for questions. Call for questions.
- Guests must obtain their own Travel Interruption & Protection Insurance Policy. Or book with a credit card that provides those benefits. No refunds wi
- Vacation Rental Insurance: Trip Interruption, Baggage Delay, Emergency Assistance & more https://----------------
- Linens, Comforters, Pillows & Beach Equipment are not provided. See additional information under the Amenities & Bedroom Section.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
James & Holly Sinkway
Why James & Holly Sinkway chose Garden City Beach
** Covid19 Update - Our Bungalow is thoroughly cleaned and Sanitized using Hospital Grade, Diversey Oxivir-1 and other disinfectants between rentals. Please continue to use good sense, hand hygiene and follow CDC Guidelines & Practice Social Distancing during your stay. We appreciate all our Guests. Stay Safe!